Where do you store your bike?

In the living room. I'd like to store it in the bedroom, but there's just not enough room in there - maybe when I get a bigger place.

I bought a $30 oak wall rack from CO cyclist, then convinced my wife it was the nicest piece of art we own and should be on the wall... albeit in the "office" (spare bedroom)... good enough for me! Nothing like leaving from the front door on a cold morning, that garage floor can get cold!!

kuss said:
I bought a $30 oak wall rack from CO cyclist, then convinced my wife it was the nicest piece of art we own and should be on the wall... albeit in the "office" (spare bedroom)... good enough for me! Nothing like leaving from the front door on a cold morning, that garage floor can get cold!!
(a) in the back seat of my '83 240D mercedes (with the seat removed, it makes for easy bike storage!)
(b) in bed of my pickup that has a cap on it,
(c) in the shed
(d) in the garage and/or
(e) sometimes in the house on a trainer.

i prefer back seat of the car, which i drive daily. so bike is handy for after work rides in great rural areas.

cu,
larryb

i guess i'm the only one who leaves my bike unlocked on the porch..lol. i dont envy all you city folk with multiple security systems worrying about your bike all the time, i cant even remember the last time i used my lock or even carried it with me on a ride. of course my bike was only 500 not 5000, but i would be upset if it disappeared.

mike baffaro

trek 750

babybirdie said:
In the bedroom so I can look at it during sex... ;)

Babybirdie I hope your SO (wife? GF? duckie?) isn't surfing this forum! Talk about jealousy.

artmichalek said:
In the living room. My Selle Italia saddle is the nicest piece of furniture i own.:)

LOL. :p My fizik Arione is my nicest piece of furnature come to think of it. Definitely the most $ per lb.