where does a mtbr work?

Originally posted by trekrider4315
Where do all of you fellow mountain bikers work at?...line of work & description would be nice.

St James University Hospital, Leeds, UK, here. Within the Histopathalogy dept, involves cutting up bits of people for diagnosis etc (we use DMR V12's for legs :D ). Not for the faint of heart :)

BU

Well, right now I work in a resturant b/c I also go to school. However, I'm gonna quit soon, do homework, get married, and ride more. I'm a pretty lucky gurl.

Where do all of you fellow mountain bikers work at?...line of work & description would be nice.

...freelance graphic designer here in the uk...designing cd/record covers for smaller, independant labels in London...and also working 2 days a week for a small design company producing brochures, exhibitions, logos etc...

Network Administrator for Toyota's National Headquarters in CA.

Also run my own consulting/computer/web design/custom application company.

Liquid Ops

Double Bass player in my local symphony orchestra. Teach a bit on the side.

Going back to school this Fall in NYC.

JesusV

I work in a bike shop of course. Always riding and cheap parts so I consider myself lucky

I am an 8th grade American History and Physical Science teacher and I work part time in a shop to keep my good hook-up

I'm a digital artist/animator, pretty flexible time, so if I'm lucky I can sneak off the odd afternoon for a ride :)

I am a dentist. MOuntain biking is a great stress relief. I can ride and forget everything! I love swoopy swishy single track that cuts around trees so narrow your handlebars barely fit. woooooosh!

wow, what a variety!

To add to it..... I'm an audio engineering supervisor @ SAE audio technology college. I supervise students & teach, maintain the studio gear & surf the net & write music. Awesome job....specially considering I can write music when there's nought else to be done. Night shift so it's usually nice & quiet.

I'm also hoping getting back into biking after a half years break will help with stress levels and remind me of what exercise is!!!

Save on cab fares too (26 & no liscence :(

Am middleware engineer for a bank in Connecticut, got into Mtn biking in USA over last 3 years, wonder what Mtn biking is like back home when I return next year .. ( to Australia )

Student in Landscape Architecture at TexasTechUniversity. Hopefully with a few more years at the most, i'll have that dream job of being able to work in the outdoors more so than inside. :D

until then, i work at a local nursery (plants).

Was a lawyer. Now mostly a stay at home Mom, but I work a few hours a week teaching swimming lessons (kids) and lifeguarding at a neighborhood pool.

I sneak out to ride during school hours!! Love those forest preserves at 10 a.m. on a weekday.