WHERE DOES EVERYONE CYCLE

Most of the time, just along the streets near our house or in park. That's why I really miss to go further like before. when I still have plenty of time.

Our village is not congested with about less than half of the lots are occupied. There are lots of trees although the downside are the dusty side streets. But generally speaking, it's nice to ride around the village for fresh air because there are not many vehicles. And the village park is always occupied by people, bikers, joggers and exercisers. I am lucky to be residing in this village. We moved here in 2001. And not to forget, just outside the village gate is the main road which is very popular among cyclists. Our town is just a few kilometers from the mountainous city of Antipolo which is the favorite of cyclists to test their mettle in climbing.

I ride just about anywhere and everywhere I go! Thankfully I live in a pretty small town, so typically the roads are mostly empty and there is plenty of room to cycle without worrying about cars.

Recently they've made a bicycling path between towns here, and while it is only 3km long, it makes for a nice, worry-free road to really put the pedal to the metal.

I also live by a lovely woodland area, and there are winding paths as well as hills and dips which make for a nice mountain biking experience. The paths go by a river so I get to listen to the sound of rushing water as I'm pedaling. Nature biking is the best.

I ride most on the sidewalks. It's legal, and has hardly any pedestrians. Most roads around here are too dangerous. As I ride, I see the occasional memorial sign where someone was killed, but that's for all vehicles not just bikes. I do wonder, though, when I see one for a cyclist, what happened. I see some riders at night, wearing dark clothing and having no lights on their bikes; they're inviting a crash.

My cycling bunch likes to ride in the sports center here, the track is perfect to ride at, wide open space, and you can meet more riders. It gets somehow boring, because there's not a nice view, and is just doing circles again and again. But the good point is that is safer than going outside, in the open street, because we have terrible drivers here, and we have a lot of thieves and violent gangs.

I'm in Rochester, NY (Bicycling Magazine's #50 best cycling city, I'll have you know :D) and I pretty much ride everywhere withing a 60 mile radius of the city.

There's a lot of different road routes in this area and I usually plan out my longer rides using veloroutes.org the before.

One thing about Rochester is that it's relatively flat and you need to go pretty far Southeast before you get to any significant climbs. This summer I plan to take a trip up to the Burlington, VT area to tackle some real mountains!
he year on a "funky" bike with multiple Panniers. Winter cycling is a weekend thing for me as the snow is too much hassle.
This ends up leaving the road bike in the garage most days,

You'd be better off back in Lancashire:D:D
I ride "where the woozle wasn't" xender discord omegle- which is around Lake Berryessa and the surrounding hills. If you've ever seen the stage they always seem to have on the Tour of California from Davis/Sacramento to Santa Rosa you'll have an idea of what the roads are like and how much of a lucky bstard I am. ;)