Where is Alienator?

Yojimbo_

Apr 17, 2005
I don't think I've seen any new posts from him since shortly after the site format changed.

It's not the same without him - anyone know him in real life?

It appears that he did a few product reviews earlier this week. I have to admit that when I seen his reviews I checked all the most recent threads in hopes of him posting. He is definitely an asset to these forums. He was capable of getting you tangled in a deep debate on one thread and laugh your back side off on another. I look forward to him returning.

I wonder if they blocked him for complaining so much about the new format?

I can't say I really like the colour scheme and I miss the Rep thingie - although I didn't have much to speak of.

Originally Posted by Yojimbo_ .

I wonder if they blocked him for complaining so much about the new format?

I can't say I really like the colour scheme and I miss the Rep thingie - although I didn't have much to speak of.

Nah he isn't blocked, I did state that he wasn't going to visit a few days after the change over.

What don't you like about the colour scheme? we're open to suggestions

About the colour scheme - I don't like the orange. I remember when it first came out you said you were going to switch it to blue but I never saw that happen. But it's like most things in life - you get used to it and I can't even remember what it was like before.

One thing though - what happened to the forum for riding in Canada and the USA?

Originally Posted by Yojimbo_ .

About the colour scheme - I don't like the orange. I remember when it first came out you said you were going to switch it to blue but I never saw that happen. But it's like most things in life - you get used to it and I can't even remember what it was like before.

One thing though - what happened to the forum for riding in Canada and the USA?
I agree with jimbo about the color scheme. I would prefer a darker color, but can live with orange. I also liked the rep thing, as I think it is especially good for new users. But those people who have been around long enough know who has useful things to say.

glad alienator is OK. Maybe this thread with inspire him to return?