WHERE IS CRAIG??? TECH FROM BICYCLE PLANET

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Kitty Meow, Mar 13, 2003.

  1. Kitty Meow

    Kitty Meow Guest

    Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm desperate to
    find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.

    HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.

    Tags:

  2. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    "Kitty Meow" <forkittykitty@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm desperate
    > to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
    >
    > HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.

    I have him locked up in my basement, and I'm not letting him out until he's trued all my wheels.

    Andy Chequer

  3. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "Kitty Meow" <forkittykitty@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm desperate
    > to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
    >
    > HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.

    Maybe you should ask... Brian Mitchell...

    darsh

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

    forkittykitty@hotmail.com (Kitty Meow) wrote in message
    > Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm desperate
    > to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
    >
    > HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.

    I doubt he's the only person who knows how to work on a bicycle. You'll live.

    JD

  5. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    JD wrote:
    > forkittykitty@hotmail.com (Kitty Meow) wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm desperate
    >> to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
    >>
    >> HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.
    >
    > I doubt he's the only person who knows how to work on a bicycle. You'll live.
    >
    > JD

    there go YOUR chances with miss Kitty <...ducks....>

    penny

  6. Kitty Meow

    Kitty Meow Guest

    "Darsh" <darsh007@attbi.com> wrote in message news:<Ek9ca.81595$S_4.54666@rwcrnsc53>...
    > "Kitty Meow" <forkittykitty@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm
    > > desperate to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
    > >
    > > HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.
    >
    > Maybe you should ask... Brian Mitchell...
    >
    > darsh

    Who is Brian Mitchell?

    --Kitty M.

  7. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Kitty Meow" <forkittykitty@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm desperate
    > to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
    >
    > HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.

    Call the Bike Junkie shop in Bethpage. He has a new job now.

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  8. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Penny S." <pennydeletes@invalidcet.com> wrote in message news:v72o0uau8d3ia9@corp.supernews.com...
    > JD wrote:
    > > forkittykitty@hotmail.com (Kitty Meow) wrote in message
    > >> Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm
    > >> desperate to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
    > >>
    > >> HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.
    > >
    > > I doubt he's the only person who knows how to work on a bicycle. You'll live.
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > there go YOUR chances with miss Kitty <...ducks....>

    As if anyone here has a chance. Everyone knows she only has eyes for Marshall Dillon. ;^)

    Mike

  9. Dave Jackson

    Dave Jackson Guest

    In article <Ek9ca.81595$S_4.54666@rwcrnsc53>, "Darsh" <darsh007@attbi.com> wrote:

    > "Kitty Meow" <forkittykitty@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm
    > > desperate to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
    > >
    > > HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.
    >
    > Maybe you should ask... Brian Mitchell...
    >
    > darsh

    Oh man, that was low.

    Dave in Minnesota

  10. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Michael Dart wrote:
    > "Penny S." <pennydeletes@invalidcet.com> wrote in message
    >> JD wrote:
    >>> forkittykitty@hotmail.com (Kitty Meow) wrote in message

    >>> I doubt he's the only person who knows how to work on a bicycle. You'll live.
    >>>
    >>> JD
    >>
    >> there go YOUR chances with miss Kitty <...ducks....>
    >>

    > As if anyone here has a chance. Everyone knows she only has eyes for Marshall Dillon. ;^)
    >
    > Mike

    the better respsone would have been " here, let me fix that for you...." <ducking even more>

    penny

  11. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Penny S." <pennydeletes@invalidcet.com> wrote in message
    > JD wrote:
    > > forkittykitty@hotmail.com (Kitty Meow) wrote in message
    > >> Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm
    > >> desperate to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
    > >>
    > >> HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.
    > >
    > > I doubt he's the only person who knows how to work on a bicycle. You'll live.
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > there go YOUR chances with miss Kitty <...ducks....>

    My chances with a nameless and faceless internet "female"? I'm devastated.

    JD

  12. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "JD" <CKAGMD@webtv.net> wrote in message news:bff73eaa.0303141612.41b13e16@posting.google.com...
    > "Penny S." <pennydeletes@invalidcet.com> wrote in message
    > > JD wrote:
    > > > forkittykitty@hotmail.com (Kitty Meow) wrote in message

    > > > I doubt he's the only person who knows how to work on a bicycle. You'll live.
    > > >
    > > > JD
    > >
    > > there go YOUR chances with miss Kitty <...ducks....>
    >
    > My chances with a nameless and faceless internet "female"? I'm
    devastated.

    > JD

    Hey JD! When are we gonna kick someones ass?

    I hope to make myself into at least half a man by July.... hehe

    darsh

  13. Kitty Meow

    Kitty Meow Guest

    CKAGMD@webtv.net (JD) wrote in message news:<bff73eaa.0303132033.10fd0131@posting.google.com>...
    > forkittykitty@hotmail.com (Kitty Meow) wrote in message
    > > Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm
    > > desperate to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
    > >
    > > HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.
    >
    > I doubt he's the only person who knows how to work on a bicycle. You'll live.
    >
    > JD

    ********

    Hey JD, like I said, I don't want anyone else to touch my bike. Craig is my tech of choice for many
    reasons. For one, he never patronized me or patted me on my head cuz I'm a GIRL. Here on Long Island
    that's a rarity. And no, I haven't gone to all the shops, nor have I talked to all the techs. I know
    there are a lot of good techs out there & some wonderful shops, but Craig is such a great guy. I
    just need to find him.

    --Kitty M.

    ********

  14. Kitty Meow

    Kitty Meow Guest

    "Carla A-G" <khsgrl@NOSPAM.yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<v73nvohcuptd0f@corp.supernews.com>...
    > "Kitty Meow" <forkittykitty@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm
    > > desperate to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
    > >
    > > HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.
    >
    > Call the Bike Junkie shop in Bethpage. He has a new job now.
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    *******

    Hey Carla, You are one hell of sweety. Thanks so much. I rode last year w/ the owner of Bike Junky,
    Linda. She's a great gal, I'm glad that Craig landed there. I'll be calling or going over to see
    them for sure. Thanks again!!!!

    --Kitty M.

    *******

  15. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Kitty Meow wrote:
    >>> HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.
    >>
    >> I doubt he's the only person who knows how to work on a bicycle. You'll live.
    >>
    >> JD
    >
    > ********
    >
    > Hey JD, like I said, I don't want anyone else to touch my bike. Craig is my tech of choice for
    > many reasons. For one, he never patronized me or patted me on my head cuz I'm a GIRL. Here on Long
    > Island that's a rarity. And no, I haven't gone to all the shops, nor have I talked to all the
    > techs. I know there are a lot of good techs out there & some wonderful shops, but Craig is such a
    > great guy. I just need to find him.
    >
    > --Kitty M.

    Kitty, meet JD. Really, he's harmless.

    penny

    (ps--- I'm with you on not supporting shops that are consedescing to females, oh brother. "Lies
    bikes shops tell women" is a favorite rant...)

  16. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > "Carla A-G" <khsgrl@NOSPAM.yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > "Kitty Meow" <forkittykitty@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > > Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm
    > > > desperate to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
    > > >
    > > > HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.
    > >
    > > Call the Bike Junkie shop in Bethpage. He has a new job now.
    > >
    > > - CA-G
    > >
    > > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
    >
    > *******
    >
    > Hey Carla, You are one hell of sweety....

    Hehehe...I like that. It fits somehow. ;^)

    Mike

  17. > > Hey Carla, You are one hell of sweety....

    > Hehehe...I like that. It fits somehow. ;^)

    Lmfao.

    Small Black "Can I bring the cam-corder?" Dog

  18. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Darsh" <darsh007@attbi.com> wrote in message news:<Apwca.103399$S_4.65111@rwcrnsc53>...
    > Hey JD! When are we gonna kick someones ass?
    >
    > I hope to make myself into at least half a man by July.... hehe

    You are a fruitloop, you know that? When are you coming down-valley?

    JD

  19. Jd

    > CKAGMD@webtv.net (JD) wrote in message news:<bff73eaa.0303132033.10fd0131@posting.google.com>...
    > > forkittykitty@hotmail.com (Kitty Meow) wrote in message
    > > > Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm
    > > > desperate to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
    > > >
    > > > HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.
    > >
    > > I doubt he's the only person who knows how to work on a bicycle. You'll live.
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > ********
    >
    > Hey JD, like I said, I don't want anyone else to touch my bike.

    How do you ride it then? Do you hermetically seal yourself in shrink wrap before you ride?

    > Craig is my tech of choice for many reasons. For one, he never patronized me > or patted me on my
    > head cuz I'm a GIRL.

    Has he ever patronized you because you say "cuz"?

    > Here on Long Island that's a rarity.

    That's cuz y'all a buncha yankees.

    > And no, I haven't gone to all the shops, nor have I talked to all the techs.

    That's a shame....

    > I know there are a lot of good techs out there & some wonderful shops, but Craig is such a
    > great guy.

    On your word alone, I'm going to LI just to get my bike wrenched on.

    > I just need to find him.

    That's a shame....

    Needs and wants are subjective, aren't they?

    JD

  20. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Kitty Meow" <forkittykitty@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hey JD, like I said, I don't want anyone else to touch my bike. Craig is my tech of choice for
    > many reasons. For one, he never patronized me or patted me on my head cuz I'm a GIRL. Here on Long
    > Island that's a rarity. And no, I haven't gone to all the shops, nor have I talked to all the
    > techs. I know there are a lot of good techs out there & some wonderful shops, but Craig is such a
    > great guy. I just need to find him.

    Odd. I have never been patronized nor "patted" on the head for being a female. Must be because I do
    most of my own wrenching. Don't be afraid to get some grease on your hands...learn to work on your
    own bike(s) if you have the initiative.

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!