WHERE IS CRAIG??? TECH FROM BICYCLE PLANET

"Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey Carla, You are one hell of sweety. Thanks so much. I rode last year w/ the owner of Bike
> Junky, Linda. She's a great gal, I'm glad that Craig landed there. I'll be calling or going over
> to see them for sure. Thanks again!!!!

Yes, Linda is quite the nice person, and don't forget Doug, he's the "drivetrain" that keeps that
place going. You'll probably catch Jim and I just hanging out there b/s'ing every once in a while...

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

> > Here on Long Island that's a rarity.
>
> That's cuz y'all a buncha yankees.

Lie. Guess I must be the only non-yankee here...

> > I know there are a lot of good techs out there & some wonderful shops,
but
> > Craig is such a great guy.
>
> On your word alone, I'm going to LI just to get my bike wrenched on.

Come on over Jer, we'll wrench for you...

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

Carla A-G wrote:
> "Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Hey JD, like I said, I don't want anyone else to touch my bike. Craig is my tech of choice for
>> many reasons. For one, he never patronized me or patted me on my head cuz I'm a GIRL. Here on
>> Long Island that's a rarity. And no, I haven't gone to all the shops, nor have I talked to all
>> the techs. I know there are a lot of good techs out there & some wonderful shops, but Craig is
>> such a great guy. I just need to find him.
>
> Odd. I have never been patronized nor "patted" on the head for being a female. Must be because I
> do most of my own wrenching. Don't be afraid to get some grease on your hands...learn to work on
> your own bike(s) if you have the initiative.
>
> - CA-G
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

how about an all girl learn to wrench session at Carla's??!! I'd be there in a flash if it weren't
2500 miles away.

penny

> how about an all girl learn to wrench session at Carla's??!! I'd be there
in
> a flash if it weren't 2500 miles away.

I've got the tools and the brews. You bring the bikes and the shop aprons...I'll kick Jim out for
the night...

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

[email protected] (Kitty Meow) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (Kitty Meow) wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm
> > > desperate to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
> > >
> > > HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.
> >
> > I doubt he's the only person who knows how to work on a bicycle. You'll live.
> >
> > JD
>
> ********
>
> Hey JD, like I said, I don't want anyone else to touch my bike. Craig is my tech of choice for
> many reasons. For one, he never patronized me or patted me on my head cuz I'm a GIRL

That must be terrible. I can never work out where these patronising fools get there ideas from.

Well take care now Kitty Meow..

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hey JD, like I said, I don't want anyone else to touch my bike. Craig is my tech of choice for
> > many reasons. For one, he never patronized me or patted me on my head cuz I'm a GIRL. Here on
> > Long Island that's a rarity. And no, I haven't gone to all the shops, nor have I talked to all
> > the techs. I know there are a lot of good techs out there & some wonderful shops, but Craig is
> > such a great guy. I just need to find him.
>
> Odd. I have never been patronized nor "patted" on the head for being a female. Must be because I
> do most of my own wrenching. Don't be afraid to get some grease on your hands...learn to work on
> your own bike(s) if you have the initiative.
>
> - CA-G
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

Well, Carla, you must be one of the lucky ones, to never have a man patronize you. A man might do it
once to me, only once, I assure you.

And about me working on my own bike...like my mom says: "be your own doctor." And I am my own doctor
when it comes to my health and the health of my bike. I attempt to understand what ails my bike &
how it can be fixed. I just don't blindly give it over to a tech.

--- Kitty M

Craig is at the Bike Junkie in bethpage.

Dennis

>"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> "Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > Hey JD, like I said, I don't want anyone else to touch my bike. Craig is my tech of choice for
>> > many reasons. For one, he never patronized me or patted me on my head cuz I'm a GIRL. Here on
>> > Long Island that's a rarity. And no, I haven't gone to all the shops, nor have I talked to all
>> > the techs. I know there are a lot of good techs out there & some wonderful shops, but Craig is
>> > such a great guy. I just need to find him.
>>
>> Odd. I have never been patronized nor "patted" on the head for being a female. Must be because I
>> do most of my own wrenching. Don't be afraid to get some grease on your hands...learn to work on
>> your own bike(s) if you have the initiative.
>>
>> - CA-G
>>
>> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
>

>Well, Carla, you must be one of the lucky ones, to never have a man patronize you. A man might do
>it once to me, only once, I assure you.
>
>And about me working on my own bike...like my mom says: "be your own doctor." And I am my own
>doctor when it comes to my health and the health of my bike. I attempt to understand what ails my
>bike & how it can be fixed. I just don't blindly give it over to a tech.
>
>--- Kitty M

"dennis mc comb" <[email protected]> top-posted in message
news:[email protected], forcing me to cut 'n paste thusly:

> >"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> >> "Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...
me

> >> Odd. I have never been patronized nor "patted" on the head for being a female. Must be because
> >> I do most of my own wrenching. Don't be afraid
> >> get some grease on your hands...learn to work on your own bike(s) if
you
> >> have the initiative.
> >>
> >> - CA-G
> >>
> >> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
> >

> >Well, Carla, you must be one of the lucky ones, to never have a man patronize you. A man might do
> >it once to me, only once, I assure you.
> >
> >And about me working on my own bike...like my mom says: "be your own doctor." And I am my own
> >doctor when it comes to my health and the health of my bike. I attempt to understand what ails my
> >bike & how it can be fixed. I just don't blindly give it over to a tech.

> Craig is at the Bike Junkie in bethpage.
>
> Dennis

Anyone else having some serious deja "vusgroup"?!?

Bill "but at least Kitty's back" S.

dennis mc comb <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Craig is at the Bike Junkie in bethpage.
>
> Dennis

Hi Dennis,

I never saw this post from you about Craig's whereabouts. So naturally when we chatted the other day
I was confused when you said it was you that gave me the info on Craig. Carla told me about it a
month later. Hers was the post I read...sorry. But I do stand corrected. Thanks to you & Carla I
found Craig & all is well w/ my bike.

--Kitty M.