WHERE IS CRAIG??? TECH FROM BICYCLE PLANET

Kitty Meow

Guest
Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm desperate to
find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.

HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.

"Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm desperate
> to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
>
> HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.

I have him locked up in my basement, and I'm not letting him out until he's trued all my wheels.

Andy Chequer

"Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm desperate
> to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
>
> HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.

Maybe you should ask... Brian Mitchell...

darsh

[email protected] (Kitty Meow) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm desperate
> to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
>
> HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.

I doubt he's the only person who knows how to work on a bicycle. You'll live.

JD

JD wrote:
> [email protected] (Kitty Meow) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm desperate
>> to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
>>
>> HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.
>
> I doubt he's the only person who knows how to work on a bicycle. You'll live.
>
> JD

there go YOUR chances with miss Kitty <...ducks....>

penny

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<Ek9ca.81595$S_4.54666@rwcrnsc53>...
> "Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm
> > desperate to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
> >
> > HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.
>
> Maybe you should ask... Brian Mitchell...
>
> darsh

Who is Brian Mitchell?

--Kitty M.

"Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm desperate
> to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
>
> HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.

Call the Bike Junkie shop in Bethpage. He has a new job now.

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

> JD wrote:
> > [email protected] (Kitty Meow) wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >> Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm
> >> desperate to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
> >>
> >> HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.
> >
> > I doubt he's the only person who knows how to work on a bicycle. You'll live.
> >
> > JD
>
> there go YOUR chances with miss Kitty <...ducks....>

As if anyone here has a chance. Everyone knows she only has eyes for Marshall Dillon. ;^)

Mike

In article <Ek9ca.81595$S_4.54666@rwcrnsc53>, "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm
> > desperate to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
> >
> > HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.
>
> Maybe you should ask... Brian Mitchell...
>
> darsh

Oh man, that was low.

Dave in Minnesota

Michael Dart wrote:
>> JD wrote:
>>> [email protected] (Kitty Meow) wrote in message
>>> news:<[email protected]>...

>>> I doubt he's the only person who knows how to work on a bicycle. You'll live.
>>>
>>> JD
>>
>> there go YOUR chances with miss Kitty <...ducks....>
>>

> As if anyone here has a chance. Everyone knows she only has eyes for Marshall Dillon. ;^)
>
> Mike

the better respsone would have been " here, let me fix that for you...." <ducking even more>

penny

"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> JD wrote:
> > [email protected] (Kitty Meow) wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >> Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm
> >> desperate to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
> >>
> >> HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.
> >
> > I doubt he's the only person who knows how to work on a bicycle. You'll live.
> >
> > JD
>
> there go YOUR chances with miss Kitty <...ducks....>

My chances with a nameless and faceless internet "female"? I'm devastated.

JD

news:<[email protected]>...
> > JD wrote:
> > > [email protected] (Kitty Meow) wrote in message
> > > news:<[email protected]>...

> > > I doubt he's the only person who knows how to work on a bicycle. You'll live.
> > >
> > > JD
> >
> > there go YOUR chances with miss Kitty <...ducks....>
>
> My chances with a nameless and faceless internet "female"? I'm
devastated.

> JD

Hey JD! When are we gonna kick someones ass?

I hope to make myself into at least half a man by July.... hehe

darsh

> [email protected] (Kitty Meow) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm
> > desperate to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
> >
> > HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.
>
> I doubt he's the only person who knows how to work on a bicycle. You'll live.
>
> JD

********

Hey JD, like I said, I don't want anyone else to touch my bike. Craig is my tech of choice for many
reasons. For one, he never patronized me or patted me on my head cuz I'm a GIRL. Here on Long Island
that's a rarity. And no, I haven't gone to all the shops, nor have I talked to all the techs. I know
there are a lot of good techs out there & some wonderful shops, but Craig is such a great guy. I
just need to find him.

--Kitty M.

********

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm
> > desperate to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
> >
> > HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.
>
> Call the Bike Junkie shop in Bethpage. He has a new job now.
>
> - CA-G
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

*******

Hey Carla, You are one hell of sweety. Thanks so much. I rode last year w/ the owner of Bike Junky,
Linda. She's a great gal, I'm glad that Craig landed there. I'll be calling or going over to see
them for sure. Thanks again!!!!

--Kitty M.

*******

Kitty Meow wrote:
>>> HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.
>>
>> I doubt he's the only person who knows how to work on a bicycle. You'll live.
>>
>> JD
>
> ********
>
> Hey JD, like I said, I don't want anyone else to touch my bike. Craig is my tech of choice for
> many reasons. For one, he never patronized me or patted me on my head cuz I'm a GIRL. Here on Long
> Island that's a rarity. And no, I haven't gone to all the shops, nor have I talked to all the
> techs. I know there are a lot of good techs out there & some wonderful shops, but Craig is such a
> great guy. I just need to find him.
>
> --Kitty M.

Kitty, meet JD. Really, he's harmless.

penny

(ps--- I'm with you on not supporting shops that are consedescing to females, oh brother. "Lies
bikes shops tell women" is a favorite rant...)

"Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm
> > > desperate to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
> > >
> > > HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.
> >
> > Call the Bike Junkie shop in Bethpage. He has a new job now.
> >
> > - CA-G
> >
> > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
>
> *******
>
> Hey Carla, You are one hell of sweety....

Hehehe...I like that. It fits somehow. ;^)

Mike

> > Hey Carla, You are one hell of sweety....
>
> Hehehe...I like that. It fits somehow. ;^)

Lmfao.

Small Black "Can I bring the cam-corder?" Dog

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<Apwca.103399$S_4.65111@rwcrnsc53>...
> Hey JD! When are we gonna kick someones ass?
>
> I hope to make myself into at least half a man by July.... hehe

You are a fruitloop, you know that? When are you coming down-valley?

JD

[email protected] (Kitty Meow) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (Kitty Meow) wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Does anyone know where he went? He quit(???)Bicycle Planet in Syosett, Long Island. I'm
> > > desperate to find him, don't want anyone else to touch my bike.
> > >
> > > HELP HELP HELP ----Kitty M.
> >
> > I doubt he's the only person who knows how to work on a bicycle. You'll live.
> >
> > JD
>
> ********
>
> Hey JD, like I said, I don't want anyone else to touch my bike.

How do you ride it then? Do you hermetically seal yourself in shrink wrap before you ride?

> Craig is my tech of choice for many reasons. For one, he never patronized me > or patted me on my
> head cuz I'm a GIRL.

Has he ever patronized you because you say "cuz"?

> Here on Long Island that's a rarity.

That's cuz y'all a buncha yankees.

> And no, I haven't gone to all the shops, nor have I talked to all the techs.

That's a shame....

> I know there are a lot of good techs out there & some wonderful shops, but Craig is such a
> great guy.

On your word alone, I'm going to LI just to get my bike wrenched on.

> I just need to find him.

That's a shame....

Needs and wants are subjective, aren't they?

JD

"Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey JD, like I said, I don't want anyone else to touch my bike. Craig is my tech of choice for
> many reasons. For one, he never patronized me or patted me on my head cuz I'm a GIRL. Here on Long
> Island that's a rarity. And no, I haven't gone to all the shops, nor have I talked to all the
> techs. I know there are a lot of good techs out there & some wonderful shops, but Craig is such a
> great guy. I just need to find him.

Odd. I have never been patronized nor "patted" on the head for being a female. Must be because I do
most of my own wrenching. Don't be afraid to get some grease on your hands...learn to work on your
own bike(s) if you have the initiative.

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!