Where is everyone??

solved it! thanks for the 'private' suggestions!

Originally posted by Atomb
I've been around a few times but for some strange reason when i try and post (99% of the time) it un-logs me! I've gone over a bunch of different possible causes with an admin and on my own and i'm not sure i've done anything.

i am not having this problem with any other forum site i visit.

strange.

Originally posted by Atomb
solved it! thanks for the 'private' suggestions!

One of the few riders on this forum that could prove that I'm a fat 'puter geek, but too afraid to prove me right.....

Memph

Originally posted by Lazarus-g
I'm here also :D Defrosting ! I just cycled home from work at 11pm, the Temp just above freezing but with the windchill factor it dropped way below zero.

This is only to make you a little jealous. I àm just coming from my daily ride under a beautiful sun with 25 centigrades of temperature , and great seaviews.:cool:

Originally posted by ffvelazquezh
This is only to make you a little jealous. I àm just coming from my daily ride under a beautiful sun with 25 centigrades of temperature , and great seaviews.:cool:

Envy you for your riding conditions. But it takes a REAL man to ride when temp is below 0C or freezing..... :)

Memph

Originally posted by Memphmann
Envy you for your riding conditions. But it takes a REAL man to ride when temp is below 0C or freezing..... :)

Memph

Temp. is irrelivent to ones capability to display their traits (or those typical) to their sex...I just want to avoid any confusion that may have caused by this post.

Happy Christmas...carry on.

Originally posted by jasongoesbyyou
Temp. is irrelivent to ones capability to display their traits (or those typical) to their sex...I just want to avoid any confusion that may have caused by this post.

Happy Christmas...carry on.

What was meant by my post. Was that it is easy to ride your bike in sunny +25C weather. But when you have to put 3 layers of clothing on, it hurts to breath & no one else is out riding. This takes a "true man" or "hardcore" cyclists....

Memph

u know u all want to read my replies......

blocking you actually makes reading threads more streamlined--your originals aren't always duplicated by your quotes that way...

hehehe :D

really, you are too modest. your ego has plenty of room to grow. you have not yet impressed me. but then, i am a woman, and i am slow...

What was meant by my post. Was that it is easy to ride your bike in sunny +25C weather. But when you have to put 3 layers of clothing on, it hurts to breath & no one else is out riding. This takes a "true man" or "hardcore" cyclists....

Memph

You have put out of discussion to me.

That means that I will never have the opportunity to probe that I am a REAL MAN, because, I will never have such weather conditions.

But, for another way, What do you think about to wake up at 5:00 A.M. in the morning, in the middle of a stormy day, and even that, to have the enough stamina to leave your bed and go to train hard or when you are pedaling in the middle of nowhere, very lack of food and water, under a sun of 40 centigrades of temperature, high humidity and the nearest store is at least at 50 kms??

That's why my advice is:
IF YOU CAN ENJOY, !! ENJOY IT!!

IF YOU NEED TO PUSH, PUSH HARDER !!