Where is it? Take a look at those photos

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Apr 15, 2006.

  1. Tags:

  2. Jim n Alaska

    Jim n Alaska Guest

  3. muzzleloader

    muzzleloader Guest

    "Jim n Alaska" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Tres Dedos (three fingers)
    > Crescent lake Olympic Peninsula
    >
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> They're very bad quality.
    >> Those mountains from the 1.jpg are near those from the 2.jpg
    >> http://oleksy.ovh.org/1.jpg
    >> http://oleksy.ovh.org/2.jpg
    >>
    >> It's somewhere in the USA (I think)

    Maybe in the Rockies?
    Muzzleloader
    --
    "If you hand a man a website, he surfs for one day, but if you teach a man
    to Google, he surfs for a lifetime."

  4. Topiau

    Topiau Guest

    Looks like Aiguilles d'Arves (France)

    Charles Lehmann
    European mountain leader

  5. Thanks for your help, but I'm looking at the photos of Crescent
    lake/Tres Dedos/Aiguilles d'Arves and it doesn't look like on my
    photos.
    I've stiched those images. Take a look again.

    http://oleksy.ovh.org/stiched.jpg

  6. This what looks like a lake could be a fog or a river.
    And these shots are from the movie (using imdb.com won't help)