Where is Mike Jones???

[email protected] (ronde chumpion) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hey,
>
> What Happened??
>
> Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

I think he's gonna lay the smack down at GMSR, at least he was training for it before he got sick.
He sold lots of stuff on ebay, like everything except for his road bike, helmet and shoes.

"Ben" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Sounds like West Virginia is paying Mike's salary. or maybe Mom an Dad have signed on as sponsors?
>

> "ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hey,
> >
> > Thanks for the update.
> >
> > RC

So for someone who is being paid what is probably a small sum of money, always complaining about
lack o' money on his diary posting on Spokepost.com. How does one afford a relatively new and
pimpin' Audi A4 wagon? Just doing a quick search on Autotrader.com I see they run anywhere from
18k-24k. Hmm, curious it is. Trust fund? Mom and Dad?