Where is our best coffee and cake stop?

Susimi

May 24, 2015
There was a pretty good cafe in my home town that my dad used to frequent quite a lot. It was very homely and had a cosy atmosphere but unfortunately the owner sold it on and now it's completely changed. My dad still goes there and I have been back a few times but it just doesn't feel as good as it once was.

PanjoJames

Oct 12, 2015
California
I am a bit biased... I like my shop in Livermore, CA, Panama Bay Coffee. Grew up on it and I am the trainer there :). We get lots of nice folks.

But my other favorite is Handlebar in Santa Barbara. The owners are former pros and friends of mine!

sunshiney

Aug 19, 2015
Toronto
There's a local place called Lovin' Oven that has great baking with a lot of good vegan and gluten free options, which I don't personally require but it's still delicious and makes my dietary-restricted cyclist friends happy :) What they're really known for is their absolutely amazing pizza, so whenever we're in the area we stop in for lunch.

I used to be a housekeeper at an ecotourism resort a few minutes down the road from this place and once or twice per season on a really tough day our head housekeeper and the head groundskeeper would buy pizza for the staff and everyone looked forward to it. It's a small place too so I know or have worked with most of the people who work there, which is always nice 'cause it's super friendly.

Damien Lee

May 16, 2015
There's a good coffee shop located in a nearby strip mall where I live. Down here in South Africa, we're not known for our coffee shops, mostly pubs, bars and taverns. But there are a few entrepreneurs who have a passion for quality coffee and delicacies. It's always a joy discovering that odd coffee shop that serves up some of the best coffee and fresh muffins in the area. Especially after a long ride during the weekends.

marknamesh

May 29, 2016
My best coffee stop is at home! I make my own French Press coffee, it cost a lot less then going to a some cafe, it's more convenient, and it takes less time. Besides, I've never been to Spain, but I kinda like the music, they say the ladies are insane there, and they sure know how to use it.
You are so lucky. That's very interesting as well.

artyarson

Nov 28, 2015
There's a coffee shop not that far from my university. It's called "Simple Coffee". I like it so much. I don't know If it's international or not. Their cookies and cakes are great and their coffee is kind of refreshing.

OursIsTheFury

Apr 21, 2016
Cakes and exercise really don't mix well though. It's basically one step forward, two steps back. You can have coffee at the start of the day, but for me, nothing more, as additional sugar intake would pretty much deter the exercise and the calories burning if you keep replacing them with more new food into your system. It's all about discipline, and maybe taking cheat days every now and then, but a regular intake of cake would definitely ruin your training.

neednoexcuse

Jun 2, 2016
There is a top branded coffee shop present in the city where I live. I live in Odense, Denmark and it's the largest city in Denmark. There are many reputed coffee shops here but the best one is present in my locality. I consider that shop as my stop. I love that coffee shop and I go there everyday.