Where is TED ?

Surf McBrowse

Guest
www.citizented.com "coming soon", but when?

Is he busy running, writing and drinkin' (RWD), thus compiling some of his best work?

Surf

>Where is TED ?

Giving head.

Ed Prochak "Running idiot, BS artist, and general all-around asshole"

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003 03:13:57 -0400, "Surf McBrowse" <[email protected]> wrote:

>www.citizented.com "coming soon", but when?
>
>Is he busy running, writing and drinkin' (RWD), thus compiling some of his best work?

I do have a new look for my website, but I need to edit the reams of stories, articles and
rants I've written over the years.. It's a huge job. What I've discovered is that graphic
art and web

When I'm done it will be worth the effort. As the site says, "stay tuned".

BTW: my kind and beloved mother died last week; I was out of town to bury her and grieve
with my family. I'm sure witless losers like Prochak and Wobbot will find this very amusing.

- TR
- tuning.

>I was out of town to bury her and grieve with my family. I'm sure witless losers like Prochak

You meeley-mouthed little poo poo head you, I will make caa caa on your face. Good thing you didn't
get to the funeral home 10 minutes sooner, or you would've seen me riding good, kind, ol' mumsie's
corpse like a buckin' bronco.

Ed Prochak "Running idiot, BS artist, and general all-around asshole" running:
http://www.faqs.org/fags/running-***/ family: http://web.magicinterface.cum/~collins
--
"Two roads diverged in a wood and I whacked-off in the bushes"

>I do have a new look for my website, but I need to edit the reams of stories, articles and rants
>I've written over the years..

Good, send me the original transcripts, I need some TP.

Ted wrote:
>BTW: my kind and beloved mother died last week; I was out of town to bury her and grieve with
>my family.
~~~~~~
I'll bet she was quite a woman, Ted. Peace. Mary

>I'll bet she was quite a woman, Ted. Peace.

Sure was, she was a great piece too.

Glad to hear your site is in the works.

I assume you find it boring, rather than you've mangled it. I gave up graphics and web design due to
severe tedium. I'll need to have another stab at it soon though to market my wares (programming,
also tedious. Can't seem to get a job as a white water tour operator for a nudist colony).

Have you seen http://www.lileks.com ? You ought to find it interesting. The site is a collection of
"stories, articles and rants". My brother says James Lileks writing style reminds him of the late
Douglas Adams. Somewhat true, but not peppered with enough flowery & abstract metaphors to really be
like Adams. A clever site. Good luck with yours. Sorry to hear about your Mum.

Surf

news:[email protected]...