Where is the best singletrack in Colorado

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Per LöWdin, Jun 20, 2003.

  1. Per LöWdin

    Per LöWdin Guest

    Hi

    We are going to Colorado in July and August. Where is the best singletrack in Colorado? Should have
    a camping place in the vicinity.

    Grateful for any suggestions.

    Per http://user.tninet.se/~ipg289h/English.html

    Tags:

  2. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Per Löwdin thoughtfully penned:
    > Hi
    >
    > We are going to Colorado in July and August. Where is the best singletrack in Colorado? Should
    > have a camping place in the vicinity.
    >
    > Grateful for any suggestions.
    >
    > Per http://user.tninet.se/~ipg289h/English.html

    Idaho.

    ;-)

  3. "Per Löwdin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi
    >
    > We are going to Colorado in July and August. Where is the best singletrack in Colorado? Should
    > have a camping place in the vicinity.
    >
    > Grateful for any suggestions.
    >
    > Per http://user.tninet.se/~ipg289h/English.html

    Hey Per, How is your Marathon S working? Do you still have oil leaking into the
    air chamber?

    --
    DTW .../\.../\.../\...

    I've spent most of my money on mountain biking and windsurfing. The rest I've just wasted.

  4. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  5. Carpking

    Carpking New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2003
    We are going to Colorado in July and August. Where is the best singletrack in Colorado? Should have
    a camping place in the vicinity.

    Grateful for any suggestions.

    Drive west for more than one hour from Denver and you'll find good singletrack. Or go to any ski resort from tues-thurs and get a map and you won't get lost.

  6. Jd

    Jd Guest

  7. Per LöWdin

    Per LöWdin Guest

    > Idaho.
    >
    > ;-)

    Next time :)

  8. Per LöWdin

    Per LöWdin Guest

    > Hey Per, How is your Marathon S working? Do you still have oil leaking into
    > the air chamber?

    No, it works fine now, with the aid of Cris at Speedgoat and your instructions about the amounts of
    oil in each leg it works fine. Thanks for your advice.

    Per

  9. Per LöWdin

    Per LöWdin Guest

    > Very subjective question. What are your favorite traits in a given stretch of singletrack?

    Prefer real singletrack (not too keen on fire roads), winding, twisting, with some technical bits,
    ledges, drops, may be rather technical but not to the extent that one needs body armour or gets shit
    scared most of the time. Will ride hardtails.

    Per http://user.tninet.se/~ipg289h/fu99/MTB.html

  10. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    > "Per Löwdin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > We are going to Colorado in July and August. Where is the best
    singletrack
    > > in Colorado? Should have a camping place in the vicinity.
    > >
    > > Grateful for any suggestions.
    > >
    > > Per http://user.tninet.se/~ipg289h/English.html
    >
    > Crusty Butt.
    >
    > JD

    No way man, it's Fruita! ;-)

    Matt

    PS - Either could be true depending on your timing Per - contact me privately if you want some CB
    info - maybe we could even go for a spin.