Where is Tom Sherman? Second Query

"JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> [newsgroups trimmed]
>>
>> > Edward Dolan wrote:

>> [...]

>> Nope, other newsgroups are just chock full of off-topic drivel. Your only
>> complaint is that my drivel is better than your drivel.

> And I made this complaint where pray tell? Where is you evidence in
> support of this fabfication?

The complaint is there underlying your every sentence. It was like that with
Ed Gin and Tom Sherman too. You need to find your own topics and not be
sponging off others all the time.

>> > You know not the meaning of the word netiquette and houskeeping is
>> > merely a euphemistic rationalization for your off-topic banter. If you
>> > were genuinely concerned for ARBR, you'd take leave of the forum as
>> > many have requested you to. No one except Mike Vandeman appreciates
>> > your presence here.

>> ARBR is now as dead as a door nail. If I weren't here, the undertakers
>> might
>> as well as be called in and put us all under the ground. Anyone but me
>> notice how dead ARBR has become since NYC is no longer posting here?
>> [...]

> You succeeded in killing it. The job having been accomplished, you can
> now take leave of the place.

Did you not notice how ARBR revived when NYC was posting to it? All it takes
is a few live wires and ARBR can be back to where it was. I think however
that we will have to get rid of all the threads having to do with mountain
biking and hiking trails as that is not really germane to this group.

>> > Oh but it is. A troll is someone who invades an established online
>> > forum, and posts inflammatory, rude or offensive messages designed
>> > intentionally to annoy and antagonize the existing members or disrupt
>> > the flow of discussion ... and, that's precisely what you do.

>> Jim is finally saying something of substance which deserves a serious
>> reply.
>>
>> Newsgroups that stay too strictly on-topic are impossibly boring and
>> tedious. There is only so much that can be said on any topic. All
>> conversations tend to wander a bit and when they do I am here to jump in
>> on
>> it and provide some interest and amusement.

> Pure rationaliaation at it finest.
>
>> Rudeness and offensiveness are in the eye of the beholder. All is *** for
>> tat with me, but I do like to provoke - there can be no doubt about that.
>> But I assume we are all adults here and can take it. Those who have such
>> extreme sensitivities that they can't take a bit of contention should not
>> be
>> here in the first place.

> Opinion stated as fact.
>
>> Jim, take a closer look at RBM. That group is composed of mostly nothing
>> but
>> idiots. They are all over the map on their topics. It is just chock full
>> of
>> mindless chit-chat. Certain members of that group are clubby types who
>> NEVER
>> say anything the least bit interesting or amusing. Very many other
>> newsgroups are exactly like RBM. The Aussie one and the UK one for
>> example.

> Forget the diversion. Other newsgroups are not the focal point of this
> discussion and as such are irrelevant.

We can learn a lot by looking at other newsgroups. There is nothing unique
about ARBR. We are subject to all the foibles that other newsgroups are
subject to. The only thing we don't have on ARBR are a lot of teenage punks
with their obscenity laden and testosterone driven chit-chat.

>> I just hate that kind of mindless chit-chat. It belongs on email, not
>> newsgroups.

> Then why must you engage in chit-chat on ARBR?. This is not
> alt.mindless.chit-chat. dominated.by.Ed.Dolan!

I am a side dish here on ARBR. I do not interfere with on topic posts.

>> I will always try to broaden my comments so as to make them
>> interesting to the general reader. You should try to do the same yourself
>> instead of pursing your various vendettas and stalking behavior. It does
>> not become you at all. That is what kids do, not 60 year old men of the
>> world.
>> [...]

> I repeat...i didn't ask for your advice...don't value your advice...
> will not heed your adivce.

I NEVER am writing just for you on ARBR. I am writing for a universe of
unknown readers. It is really quite pitiful that you are unable to think in
these broader terms. It is why no one finds your posts interesting.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Edward Dolan wrote:
> >> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> [newsgroups trimmed]

> >> [...]
> >>
> >> Nope, other newsgroups are just chock full of off-topic drivel. Your only
> >> complaint is that my drivel is better than your drivel.

> > And I made this complaint where pray tell? Where is you evidence in
> > support of this fabfication?

> The complaint is there underlying your every sentence. It was like that with
> Ed Gin and Tom Sherman too. You need to find your own topics and not be
> sponging off others all the time.

What a pitiful retort. I have never stated explicity or implitiy
(complained) that your drivel is better than my drivel. Unlke you, I
don't even regard what I write as drivel. Prove me wrong and cite a
specific example to corroborate yout unsubstantiated assertion. You
cna't can you.

> >> ARBR is now as dead as a door nail. If I weren't here, the undertakers
> >> might
> >> as well as be called in and put us all under the ground. Anyone but me
> >> notice how dead ARBR has become since NYC is no longer posting here?
> >> [...]

> > You succeeded in killing it. The job having been accomplished, you can
> > now take leave of the place.

> Did you not notice how ARBR revived when NYC was posting to it? All it takes
> is a few live wires and ARBR can be back to where it was. I think however
> that we will have to get rid of all the threads having to do with mountain
> biking and hiking trails as that is not really germane to this group.

DiIersion duly noted. Be cautious. You are about to alienate the ONLY
ally that you have ... Mikey V., but I have to agree that mountain
biking is not germane to this group. It is most peculiar though for
you recognize that mountain biking is off-topic and yet fail to also
recognize that your nonsense, not even remotely related to cycling, as
accptable rather than not germane. This exceeds literary licenseby any
standards. The conundrum continues.

> >> Jim is finally saying something of substance which deserves a serious
> >> reply.
> >>
> >> Newsgroups that stay too strictly on-topic are impossibly boring and
> >> tedious. There is only so much that can be said on any topic. All
> >> conversations tend to wander a bit and when they do I am here to jump in
> >> on
> >> it and provide some interest and amusement.

> > Pure rationalization at its finest.
> >
> >> Rudeness and offensiveness are in the eye of the beholder. All is *** for
> >> tat with me, but I do like to provoke - there can be no doubt about that.
> >> But I assume we are all adults here and can take it. Those who have such
> >> extreme sensitivities that they can't take a bit of contention should not
> >> be
> >> here in the first place.

> > Opinion stated as fact.
> >
> >> Jim, take a closer look at RBM. That group is composed of mostly nothing
> >> but
> >> idiots. They are all over the map on their topics. It is just chock full
> >> of
> >> mindless chit-chat. Certain members of that group are clubby types who
> >> NEVER
> >> say anything the least bit interesting or amusing. Very many other
> >> newsgroups are exactly like RBM. The Aussie one and the UK one for
> >> example.

> > Forget the diversion. Other newsgroups are not the focal point of this
> > discussion and as such are irrelevant.

> We can learn a lot by looking at other newsgroups. There is nothing unique
> about ARBR. We are subject to all the foibles that other newsgroups are
> subject to. The only thing we don't have on ARBR are a lot of teenage punks
> with their obscenity laden and testosterone driven chit-chat.
>
> >> I just hate that kind of mindless chit-chat. It belongs on email, not
> >> newsgroups.

> > Then why must you engage in chit-chat on ARBR?. This is not
> > alt.mindless.chit-chat. dominated.by.Ed.Dolan!

> I am a side dish here on ARBR. I do not interfere with on topic posts.

Yes at the very best you a subordinate to the main course and as such
have little relevancy. As an admitted side dish, you are a TROLL who
is the purveyor of off-topic bibberish (read mindless chit-chat).

> >> I will always try to broaden my comments so as to make them
> >> interesting to the general reader. You should try to do the same yourself
> >> instead of pursing your various vendettas and stalking behavior. It does
> >> not become you at all. That is what kids do, not 60 year old men of the
> >> world.
> >> [...]

> > I repeat...i didn't ask for your advice...don't value your advice...
> > will not heed your adivce.

> I NEVER am writing just for you on ARBR. I am writing for a universe of
> unknown readers. It is really quite pitiful that you are unable to think in
> these broader terms. It is why no one finds your posts interesting.

In responding to my post, you are responding to me no matter what kind
of spin you vainly attempt to put on it. As concerns interest in your
posts vs min, I could care less, however I again invite you take a
poll. Strange how you never avail yourself of such suggestions. Could
it be that you don't wnat to see your unpopularity in expressed in the
raw numbers and precision of mathematics?

Jim McNamara

> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

"JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
>> > And I made this complaint where pray tell? Where is you evidence in
>> > support of this fabfication?

>> The complaint is there underlying your every sentence. It was like that
>> with
>> Ed Gin and Tom Sherman too. You need to find your own topics and not be
>> sponging off others all the time.

> What a pitiful retort. I have never stated explicity or implitiy
> (complained) that your drivel is better than my drivel. Unlke you, I
> don't even regard what I write as drivel. Prove me wrong and cite a
> specific example to corroborate yout unsubstantiated assertion. You
> cna't can you.

You are tedious in the extreme Jim. I strongly advise you to get your own
topics and not to be constantly sponging off of others who do not really
have any interest in you. Usenet is a cold cruel world and it is mainly made
up of nothing but bastards. The sooner you know this, the better.
[...]

>> Did you not notice how ARBR revived when NYC was posting to it? All it
>> takes
>> is a few live wires and ARBR can be back to where it was. I think however
>> that we will have to get rid of all the threads having to do with
>> mountain
>> biking and hiking trails as that is not really germane to this group.

> DiIersion duly noted. Be cautious. You are about to alienate the ONLY
> ally that you have ... Mikey V., but I have to agree that mountain
> biking is not germane to this group. It is most peculiar though for
> you recognize that mountain biking is off-topic and yet fail to also
> recognize that your nonsense, not even remotely related to cycling, as
> accptable rather than not germane. This exceeds literary licenseby any
> standards. The conundrum continues.

I have already explained in another post what I was trying to do. The
trouble is that ARBR is mostly made up of Fred types who have no imagination
and do not know how to run with a subject. Yes, I am out of my element, but
hope springs eternal in the human breast. I feel sorry for all the Freds in
the world who simply have no idea of how much fun it can be to engage with
others in intellectual discourse. The main fun of any newsgroup is getting
off topic. To stay on topic all the time is deadly. No half way bright
person would ever want to stay on topic for more than 2 minutes.

Vandeman is no doubt happy on his own newsgroups and has no interest in our
groups. He is mostly a one-note Johnny and is unlike me that way. He is
never off of his topic. You would be hard put to say what my topic is other
than tweaking everybody.
[...]

>> I am a side dish here on ARBR. I do not interfere with on topic posts.

> Yes at the very best you a subordinate to the main course and as such
> have little relevancy. As an admitted side dish, you are a TROLL who
> is the purveyor of off-topic bibberish (read mindless chit-chat).

Think of me as an entertainer and you will have it exactly right. But an
entertainer that can jab you to the quick of your soul!
[...]

>> I NEVER am writing just for you on ARBR. I am writing for a universe of
>> unknown readers. It is really quite pitiful that you are unable to think
>> in
>> these broader terms. It is why no one finds your posts interesting.

> In responding to my post, you are responding to me no matter what kind
> of spin you vainly attempt to put on it. As concerns interest in your
> posts vs min, I could care less, however I again invite you take a
> poll. Strange how you never avail yourself of such suggestions. Could
> it be that you don't wnat to see your unpopularity in expressed in the
> raw numbers and precision of mathematics?

I gage my popularity by the quantity and the quality of the posts that I get
in response. You should do the same. It seems the only time you are able to
engage anyone is when you are one on one with a single adversary, i.e., a
vendetta. I do not like to be limited to that.

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Edward Dolan wrote:

> [...]
>> > support of this fabfication?
> >>
> >> The complaint is there underlying your every sentence. It was like that
> >> with
> >> Ed Gin and Tom Sherman too. You need to find your own topics and not be
> >> sponging off others all the time.

> > What a pitiful retort. I have never stated explicity or implitiy
> > (complained) that your drivel is better than my drivel. Unlke you, I
> > don't even regard what I write as drivel. Prove me wrong and cite a
> > specific example to corroborate yout unsubstantiated assertion. You
> > cna't can you.

> You are tedious in the extreme Jim. I strongly advise you to get your own
> topics and not to be constantly sponging off of others who do not really
> have any interest in you. Usenet is a cold cruel world and it is mainly made
> up of nothing but bastards. The sooner you know this, the better.

You are monotonouns and pig headed in the extreme. My advsie to you is
to can your worthless advice.

> [...]
>
> >> Did you not notice how ARBR revived when NYC was posting to it? All it
> >> takes
> >> is a few live wires and ARBR can be back to where it was. I think however
> >> that we will have to get rid of all the threads having to do with
> >> mountain
> >> biking and hiking trails as that is not really germane to this group.

> > Diversion duly noted. Be cautious. You are about to alienate the ONLY
> > ally that you have ... Mikey V., but I have to agree that mountain
> > biking is not germane to this group. It is most peculiar though for
> > you recognize that mountain biking is off-topic and yet fail to also
> > recognize that your nonsense, not even remotely related to cycling, as
> > accptable rather than not germane. This exceeds literary licenseby any
> > standards. The conundrum continues.

> I have already explained in another post what I was trying to do. The
> trouble is that ARBR is mostly made up of Fred types who have no imagination
> and do not know how to run with a subject. Yes, I am out of my element, but
> hope springs eternal in the human breast. I feel sorry for all the Freds in
> the world who simply have no idea of how much fun it can be to engage with
> others in intellectual discourse. The main fun of any newsgroup is getting
> off topic. To stay on topic all the time is deadly. No half way bright
> person would ever want to stay on topic for more than 2 minutes.
>
> Vandeman is no doubt happy on his own newsgroups and has no interest in our
> groups. He is mostly a one-note Johnny and is unlike me that way. He is
> never off of his topic. You would be hard put to say what my topic is other
> than tweaking everybody.

Off-topic is self-defining and is a practice frowned upon as improper
netiquette, so don't try to rationalize away you indisgressions. Look,
why don't you just start your own newsgroup, like
Dolan.off-topic.whatever. Confine yourself to your new newgroop and
crosspost invitations to whatever newsgroups you want and you will see
just how unpopular you are and how lonely your new newsgroup will be.
I dare you. I double dare you to face up to the truth ... coward..

> [...]
>
> >> I am a side dish here on ARBR. I do not interfere with on topic posts.

> > Yes at the very best you a subordinate to the main course and as such
> > have little relevancy. As an admitted side dish, you are a TROLL who
> > is the purveyor of off-topic bibberish (read mindless chit-chat).

> Think of me as an entertainer and you will have it exactly right. But an
> entertainer that can jab you to the quick of your soul!
> [...]

I think you are begging for a re-posting of my voluminous post that
portrays you for what an who you are and the word entertainer cannot be
found therein. The Readers DIgest condensed version ... you are an
obnoxius fool in serious need of a therapist and an attitude
adjustment.

> >> I NEVER am writing just for you on ARBR. I am writing for a universe of
> >> unknown readers. It is really quite pitiful that you are unable to think
> >> in
> >> these broader terms. It is why no one finds your posts interesting.

> > In responding to my post, you are responding to me no matter what kind
> > of spin you vainly attempt to put on it. As concerns interest in your
> > posts vs min, I could care less, however I again invite you take a
> > poll. Strange how you never avail yourself of such suggestions. Could
> > it be that you don't wnat to see your unpopularity in expressed in the
> > raw numbers and precision of mathematics?

> I gage my popularity by the quantity and the quality of the posts that I get
> in response. You should do the same. It seems the only time you are able to
> engage anyone is when you are one on one with a single adversary, i.e., a
> vendetta. I do not like to be limited to that.

Here's a thought. I'm not a troll. I don't bait people into responses
and then deceive myself into believing that when someone responds to
troll bait that this gives meaning to my life and validates my
self-worth. Get a life ... you twisted freak..

> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

"JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
> Off-topic is self-defining and is a practice frowned upon as improper
> netiquette, so don't try to rationalize away you indisgressions. Look,
> why don't you just start your own newsgroup, like
> Dolan.off-topic.whatever. Confine yourself to your new newgroop and
> crosspost invitations to whatever newsgroups you want and you will see
> just how unpopular you are and how lonely your new newsgroup will be.
> I dare you. I double dare you to face up to the truth ... coward..

Nope, go to any newsgroup and you will see dozens of threads that are
off-topic. I have explained to you many times why this is so, but you are
too dense to follow my reasoning.
[...]

> I think you are begging for a re-posting of my voluminous post that
> portrays you for what an who you are and the word entertainer cannot be
> found therein. The Readers DIgest condensed version ... you are an
> obnoxius fool in serious need of a therapist and an attitude
> adjustment.

The longer you hang on my coattails the more pathetic you become. You are
reduced to nothing but a stalker. You have become pitiful and deserving of
the disgust of the entire newsgroup. Try to get a life of your own. My life
is already full and I do not have any room for outsiders.
[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Edward Dolan wrote:

> [...]
> > Off-topic is self-defining and is a practice frowned upon as improper
> > netiquette, so don't try to rationalize away you indisgressions. Look,
> > why don't you just start your own newsgroup, like
> > Dolan.off-topic.whatever. Confine yourself to your new newsgroup and
> > crosspost invitations to whatever newsgroups you want and you will see
> > just how unpopular you are and how lonely your new newsgroup will be.
> > I dare you. I double dare you to face up to the truth ... coward..

> Nope, go to any newsgroup and you will see dozens of threads that are
> off-topic. I have explained to you many times why this is so, but you are
> too dense to follow my reasoning.
> [...]

So then you are following the bad example of others then??? Refusal to
accept the challenge duly noted ... coward!!!

> > I think you are begging for a re-posting of my voluminous post that
> > portrays you for what an who you are and the word entertainer cannot be
> > found therein. The Readers DIgest condensed version ... you are an
> > obnoxius fool in serious need of a therapist and an attitude
> > adjustment.

> The longer you hang on my coattails the more pathetic you become. You are
> reduced to nothing but a stalker. You have become pitiful and deserving of
> the disgust of the entire newsgroup. Try to get a life of your own. My life
> is already full and I do not have any room for outsiders.
> [...]

It would appear that there are a number of people chewing at your
coattails. When you don't like the attention that you've earned, you
label your adversaires as stalkers. Look jerk, you asked for it ...
you desrve it ... and, you will not be deprived of it for as long as
you remain. Your only out is to GET OUT. - Jim McNamara

> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

"JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> >
>> > Edward Dolan wrote:

>> [...]
>> > Off-topic is self-defining and is a practice frowned upon as improper
>> > netiquette, so don't try to rationalize away you indisgressions. Look,
>> > why don't you just start your own newsgroup, like
>> > Dolan.off-topic.whatever. Confine yourself to your new newsgroup and
>> > crosspost invitations to whatever newsgroups you want and you will see
>> > just how unpopular you are and how lonely your new newsgroup will be.
>> > I dare you. I double dare you to face up to the truth ... coward..

>> Nope, go to any newsgroup and you will see dozens of threads that are
>> off-topic. I have explained to you many times why this is so, but you are
>> too dense to follow my reasoning.
>> [...]

> So then you are following the bad example of others then??? Refusal to
> accept the challenge duly noted ... coward!!!
>
>> > I think you are begging for a re-posting of my voluminous post that
>> > portrays you for what an who you are and the word entertainer cannot be
>> > found therein. The Readers DIgest condensed version ... you are an
>> > obnoxius fool in serious need of a therapist and an attitude
>> > adjustment.

>> The longer you hang on my coattails the more pathetic you become. You are
>> reduced to nothing but a stalker. You have become pitiful and deserving
>> of
>> the disgust of the entire newsgroup. Try to get a life of your own. My
>> life
>> is already full and I do not have any room for outsiders.
>> [...]

> It would appear that there are a number of people chewing at your
> coattails. When you don't like the attention that you've earned, you
> label your adversaires as stalkers. Look jerk, you asked for it ...
> you desrve it ... and, you will not be deprived of it for as long as
> you remain. Your only out is to GET OUT. - Jim McNamara

Jim has become nothing but a pitiful, pathetic stalker. He is incapable of
posting anything on his own that anyone in this world would want to read,
let alone respond to. Nay, he is only capable of childish feuds with the
likes of Ed Gin, Tom Sherman and now the Great Ed Dolan. He is a man of the
shadows, never daring the sunlight of standing on his own.

Unfortunately for him Ed Dolan the Great is, well, just too Great to expend
any time on him. I will shortly dispense of him the way Tom Sherman did, by
showing nothing but exasperation. It is easy to do this and does not take
any effort at all. I will write one word to his hundreds of words and have
the infinite satisfaction of knowing that no one, but no one, will ever
bother to read any of this ****.

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Edward Dolan wrote:
> >> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> [...]
> >>
> >> Nope, go to any newsgroup and you will see dozens of threads that are
> >> off-topic. I have explained to you many times why this is so, but you are
> >> too dense to follow my reasoning.
> >> [...]

> > So then you are following the bad example of others then??? Refusal to
> > accept the challenge duly noted ... coward!!!

> >> The longer you hang on my coattails the more pathetic you become. You are
> >> reduced to nothing but a stalker. You have become pitiful and deserving
> >> of
> >> the disgust of the entire newsgroup. Try to get a life of your own. My
> >> life
> >> is already full and I do not have any room for outsiders.
> >> [...]

> > It would appear that there are a number of people chewing at your
> > coattails. When you don't like the attention that you've earned, you
> > label your adversaires as stalkers. Look jerk, you asked for it ...
> > you desrve it ... and, you will not be deprived of it for as long as
> > you remain. Your only out is to GET OUT. - Jim McNamara

> Jim has become nothing but a pitiful, pathetic stalker. He is incapable of
> posting anything on his own that anyone in this world would want to read,
> let alone respond to. Nay, he is only capable of childish feuds with the
> likes of Ed Gin, Tom Sherman and now the Great Ed Dolan. He is a man of the
> shadows, never daring the sunlight of standing on his own.

Anytime you feel the heat, you start whining about one of you
adversaries being a stalker. Since several readers have recently made
favorable comments regarding posts I've made about you, it would appear
that your statement regarding others not reading what I've written is
quite incorrect. I've responded to this feud charge of yours several
times before. You have had feuds with all of the names mentioned but
one since you cannot be expected to have a feud with yourself. In
addition, you have had feuds with countless others with whom I have
not. You are just far less selective. He who lives in a glass house
shouldn't throw stones, Ed. A man of shadows, naver daring the
sunlight says the self-proclaimed hermit. I'd love to meet you in the
sunlight sometime. I'm sure others would too. You wouldn't have the
testicular fortitude to say half the things you say to others up close
an personal like. If you did, you'd surely get what's coming to you.

> Unfortunately for him Ed Dolan the Great is, well, just too Great to expend
> any time on him.

Tool late. You just did.

> I will shortly dispense of him the way Tom Sherman did, by
> showing nothing but exasperation.

As you will recall, Tom gave it up.

> It is easy to do this and does not take
> any effort at all. I will write one word to his hundreds of words and have
> the infinite satisfaction of knowing that no one, but no one, will ever
> bother to read any of this ****.

A clever tacticain never provides the details of his strategy to his
adversary. You're not too bright are you???

Jim McNamara

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Edward Dolan wrote:
> >> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> [...]
> >>
> >> Nope, go to any newsgroup and you will see dozens of threads that are
> >> off-topic. I have explained to you many times why this is so, but you are
> >> too dense to follow my reasoning.
> >> [...]

> > So then you are following the bad example of others then??? Refusal to
> > accept the challenge duly noted ... coward!!!

> >> The longer you hang on my coattails the more pathetic you become. You are
> >> reduced to nothing but a stalker. You have become pitiful and deserving
> >> of
> >> the disgust of the entire newsgroup. Try to get a life of your own. My
> >> life
> >> is already full and I do not have any room for outsiders.
> >> [...]

> > It would appear that there are a number of people chewing at your
> > coattails. When you don't like the attention that you've earned, you
> > label your adversaires as stalkers. Look jerk, you asked for it ...
> > you desrve it ... and, you will not be deprived of it for as long as
> > you remain. Your only out is to GET OUT. - Jim McNamara

> Jim has become nothing but a pitiful, pathetic stalker. He is incapable of
> posting anything on his own that anyone in this world would want to read,
> let alone respond to. Nay, he is only capable of childish feuds with the
> likes of Ed Gin, Tom Sherman and now the Great Ed Dolan. He is a man of the
> shadows, never daring the sunlight of standing on his own.

Anytime you feel the heat, you start whining about one of you
adversaries being a stalker. Since several readers have recently made
favorable comments regarding posts I've made about you, it would appear
that your statement regarding others not reading what I've written is
quite incorrect. I've responded to this feud charge of yours several
times before. You have had feuds with all of the names mentioned but
one since you cannot be expected to have a feud with yourself. In
addition, you have had feuds with countless others with whom I have
not. You are just far less selective. He who lives in a glass house
shouldn't throw stones, Ed. A man of shadows, naver daring the
sunlight says the self-proclaimed hermit. I'd love to meet you in the
sunlight sometime. I'm sure others would too. You wouldn't have the
testicular fortitude to say half the things you say to others up close
an personal like. If you did, you'd surely get what's coming to you.

> Unfortunately for him Ed Dolan the Great is, well, just too Great to expend
> any time on him.

Tool late. You just did.

> I will shortly dispense of him the way Tom Sherman did, by
> showing nothing but exasperation.

As you will recall, Tom gave it up.

> It is easy to do this and does not take
> any effort at all. I will write one word to his hundreds of words and have
> the infinite satisfaction of knowing that no one, but no one, will ever
> bother to read any of this ****.

A clever tacticain never provides the details of his strategy to his
adversary. You're not too bright are you???

Jim McNamara

> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

"JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
>> Jim has become nothing but a pitiful, pathetic stalker. He is incapable
>> of
>> posting anything on his own that anyone in this world would want to read,
>> let alone respond to. Nay, he is only capable of childish feuds with the
>> likes of Ed Gin, Tom Sherman and now the Great Ed Dolan. He is a man of
>> the
>> shadows, never daring the sunlight of standing on his own.

[...]
>> Unfortunately for him Ed Dolan the Great is, well, just too Great to
>> expend
>> any time on him.

> Tool late. You just did.

All of your posts from here on out will be severely edited (same goes for
Curtiss, another pitiful stalker and leech) unless you are able to dredge up
material that I think the group might be interested in reading.

>> I will shortly dispense of him the way Tom Sherman did, by
>> showing nothing but exasperation.

> As you will recall, Tom gave it up.

Tom never gave up, he simply left you in disgust. That is the only way to
deal with stalkers and leeches as they are just so pitiful. Christ, you
almost end up feeling sorry for the poor bastards.
[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Edward Dolan wrote:

> [...]
> >> Jim has become nothing but a pitiful, pathetic stalker. He is incapable
> >> of
> >> posting anything on his own that anyone in this world would want to read,
> >> let alone respond to. Nay, he is only capable of childish feuds with the
> >> likes of Ed Gin, Tom Sherman and now the Great Ed Dolan. He is a man of
> >> the
> >> shadows, never daring the sunlight of standing on his own.

> [...]
> >> Unfortunately for him Ed Dolan the Great is, well, just too Great to
> >> expend
> >> any time on him.

> > Tool late. You just did.

> All of your posts from here on out will be severely edited

You hearbreaker.

> (same goes for
> Curtiss, another pitiful stalker and leech) unless you are able to dredge up
> material that I think the group might be interested in reading.

That you think the group might be interested in reading. Are you ever
arrogant. Where do you get off making such determinations for
others?? You play your silly little games and do what you feel you
must. I couldn't care less.

> >> I will shortly dispense of him the way Tom Sherman did, by
> >> showing nothing but exasperation.

> > As you will recall, Tom gave it up.

> Tom never gave up, he simply left you in disgust.

Same differnece.

> That is the only way to
> deal with stalkers and leeches as they are just so pitiful. Christ, you
> almost end up feeling sorry for the poor bastards.

That's strange. Then, why don't I feel like that about you. - Jim
McNamara

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Edward Dolan wrote:
> >> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> [...]
> >>
> >> Nope, go to any newsgroup and you will see dozens of threads that are
> >> off-topic. I have explained to you many times why this is so, but you are
> >> too dense to follow my reasoning.
> >> [...]

> > So then you are following the bad example of others then??? Refusal to
> > accept the challenge duly noted ... coward!!!

> >> The longer you hang on my coattails the more pathetic you become. You are
> >> reduced to nothing but a stalker. You have become pitiful and deserving
> >> of
> >> the disgust of the entire newsgroup. Try to get a life of your own. My
> >> life
> >> is already full and I do not have any room for outsiders.
> >> [...]

> > It would appear that there are a number of people chewing at your
> > coattails. When you don't like the attention that you've earned, you
> > label your adversaires as stalkers. Look jerk, you asked for it ...
> > you desrve it ... and, you will not be deprived of it for as long as
> > you remain. Your only out is to GET OUT. - Jim McNamara

> Jim has become nothing but a pitiful, pathetic stalker. He is incapable of
> posting anything on his own that anyone in this world would want to read,
> let alone respond to. Nay, he is only capable of childish feuds with the
> likes of Ed Gin, Tom Sherman and now the Great Ed Dolan. He is a man of the
> shadows, never daring the sunlight of standing on his own.

Ed ... Quit your whining, already. You have only yourself to blame for
the "stalking" that you have fallen victim of from your many
adversaries. You intentionally go trolling for fights. When you
encounter a tenacious, formidable adversary, and find yourself
hopelessly embroiled in an embarrassing no-win cyber-skirmish, in
desperation, you move to disencumber yourself by seeking to discredit
and dismiss your adversary by labeling him or her as a stalker. This
thinly disguised ploy of yours has failed countless times. If you
really want to escape your self-inflicted dilemma, then turn tail,
crawl on out of here. Return to the rock that you slithered out from
under. - Jim McNamara

> Unfortunately for him Ed Dolan the Great is, well, just too Great to expend
> any time on him. I will shortly dispense of him the way Tom Sherman did, by
> showing nothing but exasperation. It is easy to do this and does not take
> any effort at all. I will write one word to his hundreds of words and have
> the infinite satisfaction of knowing that no one, but no one, will ever
> bother to read any of this ****.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

"JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[...]
> Ed ... Quit your whining, already. You have only yourself to blame for
> the "stalking" that you have fallen victim of from your many
> adversaries. You intentionally go trolling for fights. When you
> encounter a tenacious, formidable adversary, and find yourself
> hopelessly embroiled in an embarrassing no-win cyber-skirmish, in
> desperation, you move to disencumber yourself by seeking to discredit
> and dismiss your adversary by labeling him or her as a stalker. This
> thinly disguised ploy of yours has failed countless times. If you
> really want to escape your self-inflicted dilemma, then turn tail,
> crawl on out of here. Return to the rock that you slithered out from
> under. - Jim McNamara

Nothing but a stalker and a leech. Very sad indeed!

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> [...]
> > Ed ... Quit your whining, already. You have only yourself to blame for
> > the "stalking" that you have fallen victim of from your many
> > adversaries. You intentionally go trolling for fights. When you
> > encounter a tenacious, formidable adversary, and find yourself
> > hopelessly embroiled in an embarrassing no-win cyber-skirmish, in
> > desperation, you move to disencumber yourself by seeking to discredit
> > and dismiss your adversary by labeling him or her as a stalker. This
> > thinly disguised ploy of yours has failed countless times. If you
> > really want to escape your self-inflicted dilemma, then turn tail,
> > crawl on out of here. Return to the rock that you slithered out from
> > under. - Jim McNamara

> Nothing but a stalker and a leech. Very sad indeed!

Thanks for reinforcing my contention. - Jim McNamara

> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

"JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> [...]
>> > Ed ... Quit your whining, already. You have only yourself to blame
>> > for the "stalking" that you have fallen victim of from your many
>> > adversaries. You intentionally go trolling for fights. When you
>> > encounter a tenacious, formidable adversary, and find yourself
>> > hopelessly embroiled in an embarrassing no-win cyber-skirmish, in
>> > desperation, you move to disencumber yourself by seeking to
>> > discredit and dismiss your adversary by labeling him or her as a
>> > stalker. This thinly disguised ploy of yours has failed countless
>> > times. If you really want to escape your self-inflicted dilemma,
>> > then turn tail, crawl on out of here. Return to the rock that you
>> > slithered out from under. - Jim McNamara

>> Nothing but a stalker and a leech. Very sad indeed!

> Thanks for reinforcing my contention. - Jim McNamara

Jimmy, you hit the nail squarely on the head!!

Chris Foster wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>

> > Edward Dolan wrote:
> >> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...
> >> [...]
> >>
> >> Nothing but a stalker and a leech. Very sad indeed!

> > Thanks for reinforcing my contention. - Jim McNamara
> >

> Jimmy, you hit the nail squarely on the head!!

Thanks Chris, but I could have put that hammer to better use if Ed's
hard head was within reach. Those of us who have engaged Ed Dolan in
cyber skirmishes just have to give the man his due. He possesses a
unique, uncanny ability to galvanize the ARBR membership in steadfast
opposition to himself. Ed deliberately crafts a post to instigate,
infuriate and elicit a response. That's what TROLLs do and Ed does it
better than most. If one engages Ed entirely too well, you are then
labeled a stalker for the very reasons cited above. - Jim McNamara

"JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[...]
> Thanks Chris, but I could have put that hammer to better use if Ed's
> hard head was within reach. Those of us who have engaged Ed Dolan in
> cyber skirmishes just have to give the man his due. He possesses a
> unique, uncanny ability to galvanize the ARBR membership in steadfast
> opposition to himself. Ed deliberately crafts a post to instigate,
> infuriate and elicit a response. That's what TROLLs do and Ed does it
> better than most. If one engages Ed entirely too well, you are then
> labeled a stalker for the very reasons cited above. - Jim McNamara

Actually Jimbo is not too far off the mark. The one thing he misses is that
there is always substance in my posts no matter how I craft them. I will
stand by anything I say and defend it no matter how outrageous it might
first appear.

I do not post to elicit agreement, but rather to elicit disagreement. In
that is all the fun of Usenet. Otherwise, it is nothing but a drag and the
most boring thing you can do on this earth.

The stalker issue is interesting. I never stalk anyone beyond a very limited
extent. I think even Mr. Sherman would attest to that. However, Jimbo comes
very close to be nothing but a stalker. He needs to get his own issues and
not be constantly sponging off of me.

I reign supreme in taking members of this newsgroup (ARBR) to task if and
when they cross certain lines. Yea, I am the nanny of this group. Get used
to it!