Where is Tom Sherman?

Edward Dolan

Guest
Is it possible that Mr. Sherman has left ARBR at long last? I have noted his
absence here for the past couple of months. Does he just slink off into the
night without even saying goodbye?

As everyone on this group well knows, the Great Ed Dolan does not ever slink
off quietly. Nay, he leaves ARBR with a bang and a roar. In fact, the Great
Ed Dolan has taken many final farewells of ARBR with much cussing and
swearing and slamming of doors. He does not go quietly into that good night.

Mr. Sherman has been on ARBR like forever. I can't believe he would just
leave without some kind of explanation. Of course, it may be that he is not
well or is otherwise indisposed. But if so, then we would like to know.
After all, when you have been on a group for as many years as Mr. Sherman,
you owe the group some explanation if and when you decide to take leave of
it.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Is it possible that Mr. Sherman has left ARBR at long last? I have noted
> his absence here for the past couple of months. Does he just slink off
> into the night without even saying goodbye?
>
> As everyone on this group well knows, the Great Ed Dolan does not ever
> slink off quietly. Nay, he leaves ARBR with a bang and a roar. In fact,
> the Great Ed Dolan has taken many final farewells of ARBR with much
> cussing and swearing and slamming of doors. He does not go quietly into
> that good night.
>
> Mr. Sherman has been on ARBR like forever. I can't believe he would just
> leave without some kind of explanation. Of course, it may be that he is
> not well or is otherwise indisposed. But if so, then we would like to
> know. After all, when you have been on a group for as many years as Mr.
> Sherman, you owe the group some explanation if and when you decide to take
> leave of it.

Another thought that occurs to me is that most of the old-timers have long
since left this group. There is hardly anyone left here except for yours
truly. I feel like a ghost wandering about an empty warehouse. I am of
course on the outs with whatever old-timers are left, but Mr. Sherman was my
one and only adversary who was worthy of me. But that was in the days when
he was in fighting trim. For the past year or so he was ever neglectful of
the Great Ed Dolan. It seems I have the peculiar knack of wearing everyone
down and leaving them speechless.

So it may be that Mr. Sherman just got fed up with this group since there is
no one left here except for idiots, morons and imbeciles. The way things are
going, I may soon be taking my 7th and final farewell myself. If and when I
do, I will have a few things to say about the remaining dolts who infest and
pollute this group. I will compose a masterpiece of invective and leave no
one out of my bill of particulars.

The question arises can you have any quality at all without a sufficient
amount of quantity. I note that I am conversing only with myself lately,
which is of course of very high quality, but Hells Bells, I already know
everything there is to know about little old me. RBM has a sufficient
quantity of posts so that some smidgen of quality does leak through on rare
occasions.

There is an extreme danger in any newsgroup being too small. A GIANT like Ed
Dolan the Great can come to dominate a small group and consequently shoo off
all the midgets and dwarfs who always make up the majority of any newsgroup.
That will not happen to RBM because it is a very large group and all the
idiots and morons counterbalance one another.

ARBR - rest in peace! We did have some glory years before Ed Gin destroyed
it.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

(All the drivel snipped.)

> There is hardly anyone left here except for yours
> truly.

> So it may be that Mr. Sherman just got fed up with this group since there is
> no one left here except for idiots, morons and imbeciles.

> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Mr. Dolan,

It seems that once again, you have been condemned by your own words. I
recommend reading the above, then going to look in a mirror. Perhaps
you will recognize the person looking back for what he really is.

Ken

Don't quote this guy, you're bypassing my filter. My filter does no good
whatsoever with people continually passing on his stupidity.

L.

LP wrote:
> Don't quote this guy, you're bypassing my filter. My filter does no good
> whatsoever with people continually passing on his stupidity.
>
> L.

L,

Sorry about that.

Ken

H E A D Dolan,

Is it possible that Mr. Sherman has left ARBR at long last? I have
noted his
absence here for the past couple of months. Does he just slink off into
the
night without even saying goodbye?

.... Maybe he's had enough of your **** and felt you were not worth the
effort of a good-bye. Tom and I had our differences, but we
unfortunately also had one thing in common ... YOU!!!

As everyone on this group well knows, the Great Ed Dolan does not ever
slink
off quietly. Nay, he leaves ARBR with a bang and a roar. In fact, the
Great
Ed Dolan has taken many final farewells of ARBR with much cussing and
swearing and slamming of doors. He does not go quietly into that good
night.

.... You refer to people out here as imbeciles, morons and idiots and
indicate that you have taken many final farewells of ARBR. Just what
don't you understand about the word "final" that you qualify it
with the word "many" ... ex-librarian??? Who care's how you leave
ARBR. As the T-shirt says ... JUST DO IT!!!

Mr. Sherman has been on ARBR like forever. I can't believe he would
just
leave without some kind of explanation. Of course, it may be that he is
not
well or is otherwise indisposed. But if so, then we would like to know.

.... WE??? Now you speak for all of us, do you??? Tom doesn't owe any
of us an explanation, least of all you.

After all, when you have been on a group for as many years as Mr.
Sherman,
you owe the group some explanation if and when you decide to take leave
of
it.

.... Tom owes the group no explanation. You owe the group an
explanation for staying since you have promised to leave and not to
return countless times.

Another thought that occurs to me is that most of the old-timers have
long
since left this group. There is hardly anyone left here except for
yours
truly.

.... Most have had enough of your **** and departed. Ed Gin and his
buddies certainly did this and other newsgroups no favor by their
presence, but if anyone killed this newsgroup, you did.

I feel like a ghost wandering about an empty warehouse. I am of
course on the outs with whatever old-timers are left, but Mr. Sherman
was my
one and only adversary who was worthy of me.

.... Egomania and delusions at work again. Nurse ... time for Mr.
Dolan's meds.

But that was in the days when
he was in fighting trim. For the past year or so he was ever neglectful
of
the Great Ed Dolan. It seems I have the peculiar knack of wearing
everyone
down and leaving them speechless.

.... Neglectful or is it that he just has better things to do than
entertain you and your nonsense. What you have a knack for is boring
people.

So it may be that Mr. Sherman just got fed up with this group since
there is
no one left here except for idiots, morons and imbeciles.

.... and, I presume you include yourself in one of those three groups???

The way things are
going, I may soon be taking my 7th and final farewell myself. If and
when I
do, I will have a few things to say about the remaining dolts who
infest and
pollute this group. I will compose a masterpiece of invective and leave
no
one out of my bill of particulars.

.... You heartbreaker. Please tell me it isn't so. Don't leave us.
What will we ever do without you??? If you need some help with that
masterpiece of yours, I'll volunteer my services, since you can't write
for ****. By the way, who do you think really gives a **** about what
you think of them??? Those that haven't already kill-filed you have
long since excluded you from thie know universe.

[...]

.... If Ed Gin destroyed ARBR, then how is it that you are still here???
Ed, no one could rival the stature of the parasitic anathema that you
have been on ARBR. You'll not be missed. Don't let the door hit you
in the ass on the way out. When you finally pass on, have someone post
your burial location so those that wish to do so can **** on your
grave.

Jim McNamara

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> (All the drivel snipped.)
>
>> There is hardly anyone left here except for yours
>> truly.

>> So it may be that Mr. Sherman just got fed up with this group since there
>> is
>> no one left here except for idiots, morons and imbeciles.

> Mr. Dolan,
>
> It seems that once again, you have been condemned by your own words. I
> recommend reading the above, then going to look in a mirror. Perhaps
> you will recognize the person looking back for what he really is.
>
> Ken

Ken is one of the very few who is able to pick up on my brand of humor. Yes,
the Great Ed Dolan is suffused with self-awareness and so he knows exactly
what he is doing and saying at all times, much to the consternation of such
dolts as JimmyMac, et al.

Still, does anyone know where Tom Sherman is?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Eddie,

Sounds like you're upset because he didn't kiss you goodbye.

Enjoy,

Perry Butler

JimmyMac wrote:

> ... If Ed Gin destroyed ARBR, then how is it that you are still here???

To make sure ARBR never revives?

>You'll not be missed. Don't let the door hit you
> in the ass on the way out.

Ever wonder how many times the door has hit him in the ass?
I'm sure his ass is well calloused.

> When you finally pass on, have someone post
> your burial location so those that wish to do so can **** on your
> grave.

I'll buy a NOCOM and set it on the tombstone.

Enjoy,

Perry Butler

"JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

JimmyMac, you confounded idiot! Look at your post and then compare it to all
others. You are not formatting correctly. The side marks (>) are all wrong.
Get yourself a decent newsreader or get lost!

>H E A D Dolan,
>
> Is it possible that Mr. Sherman has left ARBR at long last? I have
> noted his
> absence here for the past couple of months. Does he just slink off into
> the
> night without even saying goodbye?
>
> ... Maybe he's had enough of your **** and felt you were not worth the
> effort of a good-bye. Tom and I had our differences, but we
> unfortunately also had one thing in common ... YOU!!!

Tom thought you were a crazy idiot the same as do I. The only time you show
up on these newsgroup is to bring your personal screeds to the group. You
did it with Ed Gin, you did it with Tom Sherman and now you are doing it
with me. I will extend to you even less courtesy than they did.

> As everyone on this group well knows, the Great Ed Dolan does not ever
> slink
> off quietly. Nay, he leaves ARBR with a bang and a roar. In fact, the
> Great
> Ed Dolan has taken many final farewells of ARBR with much cussing and
> swearing and slamming of doors. He does not go quietly into that good
> night.
>
> ... You refer to people out here as imbeciles, morons and idiots and
> indicate that you have taken many final farewells of ARBR. Just what
> don't you understand about the word "final" that you qualify it
> with the word "many" ... ex-librarian??? Who care's how you leave
> ARBR. As the T-shirt says ... JUST DO IT!!!
>
> Mr. Sherman has been on ARBR like forever. I can't believe he would
> just
> leave without some kind of explanation. Of course, it may be that he is
> not
> well or is otherwise indisposed. But if so, then we would like to know.
>
> ... WE??? Now you speak for all of us, do you??? Tom doesn't owe any
> of us an explanation, least of all you.

ANYONE who has been on a newsgroup for many years, posting almost daily, who
then leaves the group owes the other regulars some kind of explanation.
JimmyMac is a not regular poster on ARBR so he can come and go as he pleases
and no one will notice. But a regular like Tom Sherman cannot. I expect him
to behave like a gentleman and not like a skunk. An explanation is owed to
the other regulars at the very least.

> After all, when you have been on a group for as many years as Mr.
> Sherman,
> you owe the group some explanation if and when you decide to take leave
> of
> it.
>
> ... Tom owes the group no explanation. You owe the group an
> explanation for staying since you have promised to leave and not to
> return countless times.

"ANYONE who has been on a newsgroup for many years, posting almost daily,
who then leaves the group owes the other regulars some kind of explanation.
JimmyMac is not a regular poster on ARBR so he can come and go as he pleases
and no one will notice. But a regular like Tom Sherman cannot. I expect him
to behave like a gentleman and not like a skunk. An explanation is owed to
the other regulars at the very least." - Ed Dolan

> Another thought that occurs to me is that most of the old-timers have
> long
> since left this group. There is hardly anyone left here except for
> yours
> truly.
>
> ... Most have had enough of your **** and departed. Ed Gin and his
> buddies certainly did this and other newsgroups no favor by their
> presence, but if anyone killed this newsgroup, you did.

How would you know? The only occasions when you are on ARBR is when you are
engaging in your personal screeds.
[...]

> ARBR - rest in peace! We did have some glory years before Ed Gin
> destroyed
> it.
>
> ... If Ed Gin destroyed ARBR, then how is it that you are still here???

I am the caretaker overseeing the graveyard that has now become ARBR.

> Ed, no one could rival the stature of the parasitic anathema that you
> have been on ARBR. You'll not be missed. Don't let the door hit you
> in the ass on the way out. When you finally pass on, have someone post
> your burial location so those that wish to do so can **** on your
> grave.

One thing is for sure. ARBR does not need any jerks like JimmyMac around.
The only time he shows up is when he is feuding with Ed Gin, Tom Sherman or
Ed Dolan. How interesting can that be for the rest of the group? It is
really characters like JimmyMac who have done as much as anyone to kill
ARBR.

Bottom line, JimmyMac is a crank and that is all he has ever been. He has no
regard for the group and never makes any contribution to it whatsoever. He
just cranks and cranks and cranks. How tiresome can you get!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> JimmyMac wrote:

[...]
>> When you [Ed Dolan] finally pass on, have someone post
>> your burial location so those that wish to do so can **** on your
>> grave.

> I'll buy a NOCOM and set it on the tombstone.

Here is a bit of wit that I would have thought that Perry Butler was not
capable of. It is nice to be surprised every now and then.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

> Eddie,
>
> Sounds like you're upset because he didn't kiss you goodbye.
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Perry Butler

"ANYONE who has been on a newsgroup for many years, posting almost daily,
who then leaves the group owes the other regulars some kind of explanation.
JimmyMac [Perry Butler] is not a regular poster on ARBR so he can come and
go as he pleases
and no one will notice. But a regular like Tom Sherman cannot. I expect him
to behave like a gentleman and not like a skunk. An explanation is owed to
the other regulars at the very least." - Ed Dolan

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> Is it possible that Mr. Sherman has left ARBR at long last? I have noted
>> his
>> absence here for the past couple of months. Does he just slink off into
>> the
>> night without even saying goodbye?
>>
>> As everyone on this group well knows, the Great Ed Dolan does not ever
>> slink
>> off quietly. Nay, he leaves ARBR with a bang and a roar. In fact, the
>> Great
>> Ed Dolan has taken many final farewells of ARBR with much cussing and
>> swearing and slamming of doors. He does not go quietly into that good
>> night.
>>
>> Mr. Sherman has been on ARBR like forever. I can't believe he would just
>> leave without some kind of explanation. Of course, it may be that he is
>> not
>> well or is otherwise indisposed. But if so, then we would like to know.
>> After all, when you have been on a group for as many years as Mr.
>> Sherman,
>> you owe the group some explanation if and when you decide to take leave
>> of
>> it.

Eddie,

If you were really an oldtimer on this group you would know Tom by now.
You obviously don't.

It might be harsh reality to you but maybe Tom doesn't owe you a kiss
goodbye.

Don't worry, he'll be back.

Enjoy,

Perry Butler

Edward Dolan wrote:
> One thing is for sure. ARBR does not need any jerks like JimmyMac around.

Ed, you obviously can't stand the competition or else you wouldn't be
crying......Boo Hoo!

> It is really characters like JimmyMac who have done
>as much as anyone to kill ARBR.

Nobody compares to you, little Eddie.

> Bottom line, JimmyMac is a crank and that is all he has ever been. He has no
> regard for the group and never makes any contribution to it whatsoever. He
> just cranks and cranks and cranks. How tiresome can you get!

Sounds to me and probably everyone else that you're talking about
yourself!

Was your mother the ass or your daddy? Both?

Enjoy,

Perry B

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[...]
> Was your mother the ass or your daddy? Both?

You shouldn't talk about your mother and father like that. I don't blame
them for all your faults though. I know that you did it all by yourself.

Do your pupils know what an asshole you are? Of course they do! Kids can
size up an asshole teacher like you in an instant.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

> Eddie,
>
> If you were really an oldtimer on this group you would know Tom by now.
> You obviously don't.
>
> It might be harsh reality to you but maybe Tom doesn't owe you a kiss
> goodbye.
>
> Don't worry, he'll be back.

Nope, I think he is really gone this time. After all, who was there left to
talk to except me. He surely had no interest in talking to an asshole like
you. Even though the both of you were sympathetic to homos, even you proved
too much for him. Do your pupils know that you think it is just fine and
dandy to be a ****?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!
>>
>> > Eddie,
>> >
>> > Sounds like you're upset because he didn't kiss you goodbye.
>> >
>> > Enjoy,
>> >
>> > Perry Butler

>> "ANYONE who has been on a newsgroup for many years, posting almost daily,
>> who then leaves the group owes the other regulars some kind of
>> explanation.
>> JimmyMac [Perry Butler] is not a regular poster on ARBR so he can come
>> and
>> go as he pleases
>> and no one will notice. But a regular like Tom Sherman cannot. I expect
>> him
>> to behave like a gentleman and not like a skunk. An explanation is owed
>> the other regulars at the very least." - Ed Dolan

Ed Dolan struggled to scribble...

JimmyMac, you confounded idiot! Look at your post and then compare it
to all
others. You are not formatting correctly. The side marks (>) are all
wrong.
Get yourself a decent newsreader or get lost!

.... Had a look and could care less. I have no intention of dancing to
your music.

> Is it possible that Mr. Sherman has left ARBR at long last? I have
> noted his
> absence here for the past couple of months. Does he just slink off into
> the
> night without even saying goodbye?

> ... Maybe he's had enough of your **** and felt you were not worth the
> effort of a good-bye. Tom and I had our differences, but we
> unfortunately also had one thing in common ... YOU!!!

Tom thought you were a crazy idiot the same as do I. The only time you
show
up on these newsgroup is to bring your personal screeds to the group.
You
did it with Ed Gin, you did it with Tom Sherman and now you are doing
it
with me. I will extend to you even less courtesy than they did.

.... Opinion stated as fact. Does cheese come with the whine??? Don't
sing it. Bring it!!! Want some ... come get some!!!

> As everyone on this group well knows, the Great Ed Dolan does not ever
> slink
> off quietly. Nay, he leaves ARBR with a bang and a roar. In fact, the
> Great
> Ed Dolan has taken many final farewells of ARBR with much cussing and
> swearing and slamming of doors. He does not go quietly into that good
> night.

> ... You refer to people out here as imbeciles, morons and idiots and
> indicate that you have taken many final farewells of ARBR. Just what
> don't you understand about the word "final" that you qualify it
> with the word "many" ... ex-librarian??? Who care's how you leave
> ARBR. As the T-shirt says ... JUST DO IT!!!

> Mr. Sherman has been on ARBR like forever. I can't believe he would
> just
> leave without some kind of explanation. Of course, it may be that he is
> not
> well or is otherwise indisposed. But if so, then we would like to know.

> ... WE??? Now you speak for all of us, do you??? Tom doesn't owe any
> of us an explanation, least of all you.

ANYONE who has been on a newsgroup for many years, posting almost
daily, who
then leaves the group owes the other regulars some kind of explanation.

.... This is a logical fallacy known as Non Sequitur, or stating, as a
conclusion, something that does not strictly follow from the premise.

JimmyMac is a not regular poster on ARBR so he can come and go as he
pleases
and no one will notice.

.... Opinion stated as fact. If you were more regular, you wouldn't
be so full of ****!!!

But a regular like Tom Sherman cannot. I expect him
to behave like a gentleman and not like a skunk. An explanation is owed
the other regulars at the very least.

.... Neither Tom, nor I, nor anyone else was put on God's green earth to
live up to your expectations. When are you going to master this
elementary concept, brain dead???

> After all, when you have been on a group for as many years as Mr.
> Sherman,
> you owe the group some explanation if and when you decide to take leave
> of
> it.

> ... Tom owes the group no explanation. You owe the group an
> explanation for staying since you have promised to leave and not to
> return countless times.

"ANYONE who has been on a newsgroup for many years, posting almost
daily,
who then leaves the group owes the other regulars some kind of
explanation.
JimmyMac is not a regular poster on ARBR so he can come and go as he
pleases
and no one will notice. But a regular like Tom Sherman cannot. I expect
him
to behave like a gentleman and not like a skunk. An explanation is owed
the other regulars at the very least." - Ed Dolan

.... More opinion stated as fact and repetition of the Non Sequitur
addressed above. This logical fallacy is know as Argumentum ad nauseam
or attempting to prove something by saying it again, and again, and
again. No matter how many times you repeat something, it will not
become any more or less true than it was in the first place. Got that
dunderhead??? I refer you to what I said above regarding no one being
put on God's green earth to live up to your expectations.

> Another thought that occurs to me is that most of the old-timers have
> long
> since left this group. There is hardly anyone left here except for
> yours
> truly.

> ... Most have had enough of your **** and departed. Ed Gin and his
> buddies certainly did this and other newsgroups no favor by their
> presence, but if anyone killed this newsgroup, you did.

How would you know? The only occasions when you are on ARBR is when you
are
engaging in your personal screeds.
[...]

.... Let's just say that I have been here more that long enough to have
heard the opinions of the readership to which you selectively turn a
deaf ear. If I am wrong prove me wrong, why not rove me wrong. Take
up the challenge. Conduct a poll. Call for a vote. You won't because
you don't have the testicular fortitude to be confronted with the
truth.

> ARBR - rest in peace! We did have some glory years before Ed Gin
> destroyed
> it.

> ... If Ed Gin destroyed ARBR, then how is it that you are still here???

I am the caretaker overseeing the graveyard that has now become ARBR.

.... How noble of you. First you kill ARBR. Then, mourn its passage.
Then, you appoint yourself the caretaker. Why don't you retire
caretaker? A dead ARBR does not require your "services".

> Ed, no one could rival the stature of the parasitic anathema that you
> have been on ARBR. You'll not be missed. Don't let the door hit you
> in the ass on the way out. When you finally pass on, have someone post
> your burial location so those that wish to do so can **** on your
> grave.

One thing is for sure. ARBR does not need any jerks like JimmyMac
around.
The only time he shows up is when he is feuding with Ed Gin, Tom
Sherman or
Ed Dolan. How interesting can that be for the rest of the group? It is
really characters like JimmyMac who have done as much as anyone to kill
ARBR.

Bottom line, JimmyMac is a crank and that is all he has ever been. He
has no
regard for the group and never makes any contribution to it whatsoever.
He
just cranks and cranks and cranks. How tiresome can you get!

.... At least I am selective in choosing an adversary. You feud with
everyone. How interesting is that for the rest of the group. Wait a
minute. There is no rest of the group since you are feuding with
everyone. You just can't tolerate the fact that you have no one but
yourself to blame for having challenging me in a private email to take
your sorry ass on in ARBR forum. So, now you have regrets for having
laid down the gauntlet, invoking a formidable adversary. You asked for
it. You deserve it. Who am I to deprive you? Tell you what. I'll
cut you a deal. I've heard no complaints from anyone else but you want
me out of here. I've heard many complain that they want you out of
here. If you leave, I'll be right behind you ... DEAL or NO DEAL???

> Bottom line, JimmyMac is a crank and that is all he has ever been. He has no
> regard for the group and never makes any contribution to it whatsoever. He
> just cranks and cranks and cranks. How tiresome can you get!

.... What we have here is classic 101 Psych textbook stuff ... the
manifestation of a defense mechanism known as projection or the
attribution of one's undesired impulses onto another. This accusation
fits Ed Dolan quite nicely. He has no regard for the group,
contributes nothing and a tiresome crank he certainly describes him
well.

Jim McNamara

Ed,

If you were the only person left for Tom to talk to and he left, I
think you can draw your own conclusions. Regardless, You should be as
happy as a pig in ****. You have yourself to talk to. How bad can
that be? After all, you have said contless times that no one is worthy
of you accept you. Have fun playing with yourself!

JIm McNamara

Edward Dolan wrote:

>> Bottom line, JimmyMac is a crank and that is all he has ever been. He has
>> no
>> regard for the group and never makes any contribution to it whatsoever.
>> He
>> just cranks and cranks and cranks. How tiresome can you get!

> ... What we have here is classic 101 Psych textbook stuff ... the
> manifestation of a defense mechanism known as projection or the
> attribution of one's undesired impulses onto another. This accusation
> fits Ed Dolan quite nicely. He has no regard for the group,
> contributes nothing and a tiresome crank he certainly describes him
> well.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Anyone else notice how much
JimmyMac is beginning to write like me in some respects. But over all, he
lacks a sense of proportion does not know how to move a conversation along.
As always, he is longwinded to no point and further, there is invariably
something wrong with his formatting. He is supposed to know something about
computers and software having previously been employed in that field, and
yet he cannot format a simple post to Usenet so that it makes sense to the
reader.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

> Ed,

No need to address me personally as everyone in the world can read what is
written to Usenet. In fact, that is who should have uppermost in your mind
at all times when you are posting a message to Usenet. You should never
write as though your message is just for one other person, even if that one
other person is none other than Ed Dolan the Great.

> If you were the only person left for Tom to talk to and he left, I
> think you can draw your own conclusions. Regardless, You should be as
> happy as a pig in ****. You have yourself to talk to. How bad can
> that be? After all, you have said contless times that no one is worthy
> of you accept you. Have fun playing with yourself!

I will try to drag some of the members of RBM over to ARBR. They seem like a
good lot if a bit on the dumb and stupid side. We here on ARBR got fed up
with JimmyMac's **** years ago. All he is good for is feuding endlessly like
a widdle kid. Let's face it, if you are almost 60 years of age and you have
not outgrown your teens, then you never will. Quite sad really.

Well, everyone cannot be Great like ME. It is just a law of nature that
there can only be a few Great Ones. All the perseverance in the world will
not make you Great. You have to be to the manor born like Ed Dolan the
Great.