? Where to buy 2400W or 3kW electric kettle in US or Canada

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Zxcvbob, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Zxcvbob

    Zxcvbob Guest

    ...like the ones they use in the UK:

    <http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000AE7DA>

    Adding a 240V outlet to my kitchen countertop is not a problem, but the highest wattage kettles I
    can find in America are 1500W.

    It would be nice if the kettle were UL or CSA listed, but that's probably asking too much.

    Thanks, regards, Bob

    Tags:

  2. Bev

    Bev Guest

    "zxcvbob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > ...like the ones they use in the UK:
    >
    > <http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000AE7DA>
    >
    > Adding a 240V outlet to my kitchen countertop is not a problem,
    but the
    > highest wattage kettles I can find in America are 1500W.
    >
    > It would be nice if the kettle were UL or CSA listed, but
    that's
    > probably asking too much.
    >
    > Thanks, regards, Bob

    You can try this one: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000Y63V6/104-1083 712-