Where to buy an RM7?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Onlyfreerider, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Hello eveyone! Is there any place in Victoria, Australia where Rocky Mountain RM7's are sold? Thanks
    for your time! ;^}

    Tags:

  2. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "onlyFreerider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hello eveyone! Is there any place in Victoria, Australia where Rocky Mountain RM7's are sold?
    > Thanks for your time! ;^}

    Anywhere Mt Dew is sold.

    JD

  3. "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "onlyFreerider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Hello eveyone! Is there any place in Victoria, Australia where Rocky Mountain RM7's are sold?
    > > Thanks for your time! ;^}
    >
    > Anywhere Mt Dew is sold.
    >
    > JD

    LMAO - JD's bikes sells them! (although the etsx's are more to my liking)