where to buy angel food cake pan in uk?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Priss, Feb 27, 2004.

  1. Priss

    Priss Guest

    I can't find anywhere that sell angel food cake pans! Apparently I need that to cook my chiffon cake
    - so the inside will cook properly.
    :(

    Priss

    Tags:

  2. Pennyaline

    Pennyaline Guest

    "Priss" wrote:
    > I can't find anywhere that sell angel food cake pans! Apparently I need that to cook my chiffon
    > cake - so the inside will cook properly.
    > :(

    Seriously, you can't find a tube pan anywhere?

  3. Sf

    Sf Guest

    On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:46:09 -0700, "Pennyaline"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Priss" wrote:
    > > I can't find anywhere that sell angel food cake pans! Apparently I need that to cook my chiffon
    > > cake - so the inside will cook properly.
    > > :(
    >
    > Seriously, you can't find a tube pan anywhere?

    A deep springform pan with a glass in the middle will do when that's not available.

  4. Priss

    Priss Guest

    "Pennyaline" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<5NS%[email protected]>...
    > "Priss" wrote:
    > > I can't find anywhere that sell angel food cake pans! Apparently I need that to cook my chiffon
    > > cake - so the inside will cook properly.
    > > :(
    >
    > Seriously, you can't find a tube pan anywhere?

    May be I haven't been looking enough, angel food cake pan definitely very difficult to find where I
    live! I will try a tube cake pan although they dont look as fancy ;)

    Priss