Where to buy Powertap in Europe

koger

Apr 5, 2005
Hello

I'm looking for a good place to buy a Powertap in Europe, any suggestions?

I'd like to know some options also because they seem to be quite rare somehow. Do you Ric deliver harness sets?

I've spoken to my LBS where I got my PT. He said he can get PT if you require them. He is based in Ireland. He's very good and I have been using his services for 4 years now.

His contact details are on:

www.thebikesop.ie

How about repairs and warranty issues when living in Europe? Powertaps don't actually have the best reputation when it comes to reliability...

LarsEjaas said:
How about repairs and warranty issues when living in Europe? Powertaps don't actually have the best reputation when it comes to reliability...

I probably sell more PTs in the UK than anyone else. Off the top of my head i've had something like 1 or 2 returns per year since the initial SL problem.

If one of my systems goes wrong i try to offer a replacement wheel while it's being fixed (in the UK only).

Ric

ric_stern/RST said:
I probably sell more PTs in the UK than anyone else. Off the top of my head i've had something like 1 or 2 returns per year since the initial SL problem.
Ric
How much to you take for the Powertaps? The price isn't mentioned on the homepage. How much is shipping to Denmark?

koger said:
How much to you take for the Powertaps? The price isn't mentioned on the homepage. How much is shipping to Denmark?

Prices start at UK£525 for the new style Pro unit; which as far as i'm aware is the best UK price. Shipping is dependent upon hub system or wheel system, and is charged at cost. I can ascertain this price during the week for you.

Ric