Where to buy Powertap SL in the UK ?

fastcat

Aug 9, 2006
I'm on the verge of splashing out on an SL.

But am concerned by the many reports of problems with CPU's and hubs needing to be sent back to Saris etc.

So, I'm wondering where best to buy the SL in the UK so that a) I get a recently manufactured unit that incorporates any updates (i.e. not one that has been sat in stock for months) and b) if it does go wrong the customer service is good.

Any recommendations ?

fastcat said:

But am concerned by the many reports of problems with CPU's and hubs needing to be sent back to Saris etc.

So, I'm wondering where best to buy the SL in the UK so that a) I get a recently manufactured unit that incorporates any updates (i.e. not one that has been sat in stock for months) and b) if it does go wrong the customer service is good.

Any recommendations ?
Ric Stern sells pre-tested units and I'd be pretty sure he'll provide back up service in case of a problem.
http://www.cyclecoach.com/

I purchased an SL unit from Torq UK back in 2005 but it was one of the early SLs that died and Saris replaced with a new unit (which has been fine ever since).
http://www.torq.ltd.uk/acatalog/Powertap_hub.html

fastcat said:

Any recommendations ?

Give me a shout Fastcat. We have the latest stock, the best service, and the best UK prices. We're the leading UK seller of the PTs.

Ric

ric_stern/RST said:
Give me a shout Fastcat. We have the latest stock, the best service, and the best UK prices. We're the leading UK seller of the PTs.

Ric
Thanks Ric - you have mail !