Where to buy PT cpu?

Thorman

Feb 16, 2003
I'm looking to get a backup cpu for my PT Pro. Any suggestions on where to find one?

Thorman said:
I'm looking to get a backup cpu for my PT Pro. Any suggestions on where to find one?
What is your country of residence?
If it's the UK, I would recommend Ric Stern. :)

Do you mean an additional PowerTap Pro?
In the US most good LBS's can get it for you. As a last resort, (at least for the last two years) USA cycling certified coaches could sell them. Some coaches with bigger programs have individual deals (in case the USA cycling deal is not renewed this year) with Graber/Cycleops where they can sell them as well.
If you just want an old grey CPU that downloads, I can sell you one. :)

Woofer said:
What is your country of residence?
If it's the UK, I would recommend Ric Stern. :)

Do you mean an additional PowerTap Pro?
In the US most good LBS's can get it for you. As a last resort, (at least for the last two years) USA cycling certified coaches could sell them. Some coaches with bigger programs have individual deals (in case the USA cycling deal is not renewed this year) with Graber/Cycleops where they can sell them as well.
If you just want an old grey CPU that downloads, I can sell you one. :)
I am referring to just the cpu. I've got a couple of PT's and wanted to have a backup cpu. I'm in the US. The only place I've found online is analyticalcycling.com.

Thorman said:
The only place I've found online is analyticalcycling.com.

Most any LBS should be able to order them from either QBP or directly from CycleOps at or around $185. Saying that, All3Sports is another online seller for $164.00.