Where to buy shorts at a good price in USA?

mzagorski

Jun 17, 2003
Hi,

I'm doing a load of cycling at the moment and dont always get a chance to clean my kit every night, so I need to increase the amount of shorts etc that I've got.

So far Ive been riding in some Nalini shorts (BankGiroLotterij and some other team)... but find that the chamois is sh*t. I used Assos chamois cream on it and the chamois in my shorts seems.

Anyone know of a shop in USA where I can get a good deal on bibshorts? Would prefer something that is used by a pro team... getting bored of plain black!

Mike

used to ride in a pair of "showy" trek/vw shorts, but the chamois is ****. just got a set of bib/shorts from performance and they blow the name brand shorts away. even though they're plain black, they still rock!

Originally posted by jckjord
http://www.velowear.com/

Been wearing these for a couple of years. Great stuff and very good service.

--Ditto Voler from Velowear.com. Sign up for their internet monthly specials. They offer color choices on most items. If you are patient, you can usually find their bibs and shorts on sale in the $35-45 range at some point. I probably have eight shorts and bibs, knickers (cantara pad is great) and five jerseys from them. All good stuff.

They provide a return mailer if the fit isn't right, so no worries.