Where to buy sport staff for dog

RoodyAllen

Dec 10, 2021
Recently, when I play sports, my dog watches me very carefully or even tries to imitate my movements. Is this ok? Maybe I should buy some sports equipment for her? Does such a thing even exist?

CarryRichardson

Dec 9, 2021
Oh, it's so touching that your dog wants to be in a place with you all the time. I think that you really should look for some good equipment for it so that she can play and study with you.

SimonYoung

Jul 31, 2021
I think you should buy a hands free retractable dog lead. This is a very cool leash for those people who love to play sports with their pets. For example, if you want to run with your dog, you can put the handle on your wrist and nothing will interfere with your comfortable body movement. You're welcome.

ZorinS

Jan 24, 2022
I also often go in for sports with my dog, we run together, we go to sports grounds. But recently, she began to bark very strongly during morning runs. Even some remarks began to be made. I decided to read the information on how to deal with this problem, I found a lot of information here https://mypetguru.com/how-to-stop-a-dog-from-barking/ and the answer to the main question why dogs bark. I think it will work.