Where to buy Trek Decals

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by [email protected], Mar 9, 2006.

  1. Where does one go to buy older trek decals and headbadges? I have a
    1886 Trek 560 I want to complete. Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] wrote:
    > Where does one go to buy older trek decals and headbadges? I have a
    > 1886 Trek 560 I want to complete. Thanks.

    Wow! A Trek that age would definitely fetch a pretty penny. ;)
    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  3. Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
    > [email protected] wrote:
    > > Where does one go to buy older trek decals and headbadges? I have a
    > > 1886 Trek 560 I want to complete. Thanks.

    > Wow! A Trek that age would definitely fetch a pretty penny. ;)

    Especially if it were full Campy NR/SR, eh?

  4. No typo goes unpunished by the peanut gallery.

    Frame is a 1986 model.

  5. [email protected] wrote:
    > No typo goes unpunished by the peanut gallery.
    >
    > Frame is a 1986 model.

    I was just joshing Phil, for something on another thread.

    For decals, try the vintage-trek.com site as a source

  6. Ozark Bicycle wrote:
    > Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
    >> [email protected] wrote:
    >>> Where does one go to buy older trek decals and headbadges? I have a
    >>> 1886 Trek 560 I want to complete. Thanks.

    >> Wow! A Trek that age would definitely fetch a pretty penny. ;)
    >>

    > Especially if it were full Campy NR/SR, eh?

    Hey, it's all dependent on what the owner thinks it's worth...

    Christie's tried to auction off Napoleon's penis and it didn't sell for the
    asking price... Then a urologist bought it for $37,000... or so the legend
    goes. So who knows? Maybe bubbling paint and rusty bits are worth $2k ;)
    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  7. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

  8. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:

    > Christie's tried to auction off Napoleon's penis and it didn't sell
    > for the asking price... Then a urologist bought it for $37,000... or
    > so the legend goes. So who knows? Maybe bubbling paint and rusty
    > bits are worth $2k ;)

    Napoleon had a metal penis?!?

    Bill "mine's a bit rusty...but I never PAINTED it" S.

  9. Frank

    Frank Guest

    > Christie's tried to auction off Napoleon's penis and it didn't sell for
    the asking price... Then a urologist bought it for $37,000... or so the
    legend goes. So who knows? Maybe bubbling paint and rusty bits are worth
    $2k ;)
    > --
    > Phil, Squid-in-Training<

    Do you know if the urologist intended to take Napoleon's Bone apart?

    BTW, any idea what this old coin I have dated 255 BC is worth?