Where to Buy Trek Frames?

K-Paws

Guest
Hi, I want to get a Trek frame, a 1000, or any of the other low end ones
would be fine. Does anyone know a dealer that supplies frames only? I have
scoured the internet and only found Evans stocking a few old ones, and not
(unfortunately) the size I need.

Thanks in advance.

K-Paws wrote:
> Hi, I want to get a Trek frame, a 1000, or any of the other low end ones
> would be fine. Does anyone know a dealer that supplies frames only? I have
> scoured the internet and only found Evans stocking a few old ones, and not
> (unfortunately) the size I need.
>
> Thanks in advance.

You could try in-gear http://www.in-gearcyclesport.co.uk/

I bought a 2300 frame 3 yrs ago from Evans half price; really nice and
still going strong; I went to In Gear to get a band on adaptor to fit
the old front mech to it and remember seeing the exact same frame in
the shop (new model) for nearly 3 times the price (and not even in
yellow)

MartinM wrote:
> K-Paws wrote:
> > Hi, I want to get a Trek frame, a 1000, or any of the other low end ones
> > would be fine. Does anyone know a dealer that supplies frames only?

TBH you'll probably struggle to get a 1000 frame only, it's their price
leading bike and I can't see anyone building one from scratch.