Where to buy Tufo Extreme tapes around Melbourne?

wan

Jul 3, 2006
I went in to a supposedly 'reputable' bike shop along punt road (there's only one shop, go figure) and was appalled by the 'experienced' staff response when I asked them politely if they carry Tufo extreme tapes.

I think it's unappropriate to go on into details, but the so called competitive dumbwit kept on insisting this product does not exist. :rolleyes:

Anyway, this is what I am looking for(refer to pic below). Please advice on where I can get them around Melbourne.

paska.jpg

Thanks in advance.

just use the internet if you cant find the product

next time your in the bike shop politely mention where you obtained your product.

bike shops only service you properly if you inform them of your needs and if you found this on a website somewhere let them know that you found it there but would prefer if the lbs stocked it so you can show patronage which is what im assuming here.

dont crticise a local because they dont know the product there knowledgeable to about 85% of current market this could just be a niche tape im not a roadie i dont know but this looks no different than any other tape whats so spesh about this.........

any way good luck with everything

Hi Patrick, I just got 4 from ebay.. Will go to yr online store for next purchase. BTW, I just tried purchasing the sealant and checkout using paypal, but the website don't seem to allow me to do it..

Hey mysrh, yeah..I went to almost all the bike shops in Melbourne to look for these I tell ya..