Where to find silver colored zip ties?

stormer94

May 19, 2004
My bike frame is silver, and to have my computer sensors held on with black or white zip ties just looks pretty tacky, and unprofessional.

Anybody have an idea on where to get silver or even gray colored zip ties? Like to spruce things up a bit.

Thanks,
-Bob

stormer94 said:
My bike frame is silver, and to have my computer sensors held on with black or white zip ties just looks pretty tacky, and unprofessional.

Anybody have an idea on where to get silver or even gray colored zip ties? Like to spruce things up a bit.

Thanks,
-Bob

white...yes.

silver.....never heard of them. Maybe you could paint some white ones?? :)

ed073 said:
white...yes.

silver.....never heard of them. Maybe you could paint some white ones?? :)

Think I may have found some in the UK. No biggie to mail them over. Although it appears they call them "cable ties", not "zip ties". As long as they are silver or gray, it's all good to me. :)

Gonna keep looking. The place I found them wants 50 cents each......... That's a bit steep.

stormer94 said:
Think I may have found some in the UK. No biggie to mail them over. Although it appears they call them "cable ties", not "zip ties". As long as they are silver or gray, it's all good to me. :)

Gonna keep looking. The place I found them wants 50 cents each......... That's a bit steep.

let me guess...white ones are 5c each. Silver....50c

lol.

ed073 said:
let me guess...white ones are 5c each. Silver....50c

lol.
hmmmm colored zip ties?!
i dont think that makes you any faster..
thats like having a cf bottle holder...ugh
i would just paint it