Where to find Tri-Flow??

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Mark Paulus, Apr 30, 2003.

  1. Mark Paulus

    Mark Paulus Guest

    I just went looking at my local Wal-Mart, and they didn't seem to have any Tri-Flow. Does anyone
    know if Wal-Mart still carries Tri-Flow, or do I need to find an alternative source?

    If WalMart does carry it, where should I look? I checked out household, automotive and sport
    sections and didn't see it.

    Thanks for any help.

    Tags:

  2. John Judy

    John Judy Guest

    Right here, for one:

    http://www.performancebike.com/shop/Profile.cfm?SKU=564

    "Mark Paulus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I just went looking at my local Wal-Mart, and they didn't seem to have any Tri-Flow. Does anyone
    > know if Wal-Mart still carries Tri-Flow, or do I need to find an alternative source?
    >
    > If WalMart does carry it, where should I look? I checked out household, automotive and sport
    > sections and didn't see it.
    >
    > Thanks for any help.

  3. Richard Ney

    Richard Ney Guest

    Mark Paulus writes:

    > I just went looking at my local Wal-Mart, and they didn't seem to have any Tri-Flow. Does anyone
    > know if Wal-Mart still carries Tri-Flow, or do I need to find an alternative source?
    >
    > If WalMart does carry it, where should I look? I checked out household, automotive and sport
    > sections and didn't see it.

    Hardware stores and locksmiths generally carry it.

    My last supply, I got from my local hardware store. (On close-out -- they were going out of
    business.)

    By mail order, Lickton's has always been a big fan of Tri-Flow. They have different size
    bottles/spray cans, from about 4 to 10 bucks plus shipping..

    http://www.lickbike.com/i2827050.htm

    Best, Joe Kubera

  5. Egww

    Egww Guest

    all gun shops and most sporting goods stores stock TriFlow and similiar substances..

    slick Jimmy

  6. I have never been to a bike shop that didn't carry Tri-Flow.

    In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Mark
    Paulus) wrote:

    > I just went looking at my local Wal-Mart, and they didn't seem to have any Tri-Flow. Does anyone
    > know if Wal-Mart still carries Tri-Flow, or do I need to find an alternative source?
    >
    > If WalMart does carry it, where should I look? I checked out household, automotive and sport
    > sections and didn't see it.

    pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est

  7. Don't forget the locksmith supply companies. I recently discovered they use the stuff too...

    Bruce

    "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > I have never been to a bike shop that didn't carry Tri-Flow.
    >

    > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Mark
    > Paulus) wrote:
    >
    > > I just went looking at my local Wal-Mart, and they didn't seem to have any Tri-Flow. Does anyone
    > > know if Wal-Mart still carries Tri-Flow, or do I need to find an alternative source?
    > >
    > > If WalMart does carry it, where should I look? I checked out household, automotive and sport
    > > sections and didn't see it.
    >
    > --
    > Steven L. Sheffield stevens at veloworks dot com veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net
    > bellum pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est

  8. In bike shop, dear Liazza, dear Liazza, dear Liazza, in a bike shop, dear Liazza, dear Liazza,in a
    bike shop-

  9. Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
    > In bike shop, dear Liazza, dear Liazza, dear Liazza, in a bike shop, dear Liazza, dear Liazza,in a
    > bike shop-

    But how shall I ride there, dear Peter, dear Peter? O, how shall I ride there, dear Peter, o how?

  10. uo093

    uo093 Guest

    [email protected] (Mark Paulus) wrote:
    >I just went looking at my local Wal-Mart, and they didn't seem to have any Tri-Flow. Does anyone
    >know if Wal-Mart still carries Tri-Flow, or do I need to find an alternative source?

    I stocked up (10 bottles) when Tri-Flow went on clearance at the local Walmart last year... and I
    haven't seen it there since.

    >If WalMart does carry it, where should I look? I checked out household, automotive and sport
    >sections and didn't see it.

    In the bike department, on a rack next to the stands full of crap bikes.

    >Thanks for any help.

    I hope I helped!

  11. [email protected] (Mark Paulus) wrote:
    >I just went looking at my local Wal-Mart, and they didn't seem to have any Tri-Flow. Does anyone
    >know if Wal-Mart still carries Tri-Flow, or do I need to find an alternative source?

    I stocked up (10 bottles) when Tri-Flow went on clearance at the local Walmart last year... and I
    haven't seen it there since.

    >If WalMart does carry it, where should I look? I checked out household, automotive and sport
    >sections and didn't see it.

    In the bike department, on a rack next to the stands full of crap bikes.

    >Thanks for any help.

    I hope I helped!

  12. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "Brian Huntley" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > But how shall I ride there, dear Peter, dear Peter? O, how shall I ride there, dear Peter, o how?

    On a bicycle But my bicycle chain works just fine now The rinse out the lubricant and make it squeak
    with TriFlow Where do I get Tri Flow At a LBS (repeat)

  13. H. M. Leary

    H. M. Leary Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "A Muzi" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
    > > > In bike shop, dear Liazza, dear Liazza, dear Liazza, in a bike shop,
    > dear
    > > > Liazza, dear Liazza,in a bike shop-
    >

    > "Brian Huntley" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > But how shall I ride there, dear Peter, dear Peter? O, how shall I ride there, dear Peter,
    > > o how?
    >

    > On a bicycle But my bicycle chain works just fine now The rinse out the lubricant and make it
    > squeak with TriFlow Where do I get Tri Flow At a LBS (repeat)
    > --
    > Andrew Muzi http://www.yellowjersey.org Open every day since 1 April 1971

    You guys NEED to get and ride more. REALLY!

    HAND

  14. Jim Edgar

    Jim Edgar Guest

    Mark Paulus at [email protected] wrote on 4/30/03 6:45 PM:

    > I just went looking at my local Wal-Mart, and they didn't seem to have any Tri-Flow. Does anyone
    > know if Wal-Mart still carries Tri-Flow, or do I need to find an alternative source?
    >
    > If WalMart does carry it, where should I look? I checked out household, automotive and sport
    > sections and didn't see it.

    Alas, if it does not exist within the walls of the Val-Mort Castle, it does not exist...

  15. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Ace Hardware was where I got mine last time.

  16. K. B. Rook

    K. B. Rook Guest

    Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
    > -
    >
    > << Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
    > > In bike shop, dear Liazza, dear Liazza, dear Liazza, in a bike shop, dear Liazza, dear Liazza,in
    > > a bike shop-
    > >

    > But how shall I ride there, dear Peter, dear Peter? O, how shall I ride there, dear Peter, o how?
    >
    > On yer bicycle, dear Liazza, dear Liazza, dear Liazza, on yer bicycle, dear Liazza, dear Liazza,
    > on yer bike....

    Ok, I'll play....

    But the chain is skipping, dear Peter, dear Peter, the chain is skipping, dear Peter, skipping

    (Peter responding to his own e-mail was sort of sad.....)

  17. Richard Chan

    Richard Chan Guest