UK and Europe · Public discussion

Where to get a respray?

Started by wheelist · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,508 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
22 June 2006
Last activity
29 June 2006
Original author
wheelist
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,508
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Can anyone suggest a good frame resprayer? In North Wales, the North West, or the Midlands would be best, but I'd be prepared to post.

    I've already found: www.bobjacksoncycles.co.uk and they look very pro, but they're a little bit pricey (and it's only my winter frame after all!)

    Cheers,

    Wheelist

  2. wheelist said:

    Can anyone suggest a good frame resprayer? In North Wales, the North West, or the Midlands would be best, but I'd be prepared to post.

    I've already found: www.bobjacksoncycles.co.uk and they look very pro, but they're a little bit pricey (and it's only my winter frame after all!)

    Cheers,

    Wheelist


    Bob Jackson are very good, as are Mercian (in Derby). They've just completely restored my old race frame, which cost a packet as there was a lot of repair work to do (a new BB shell was the biggest cost). Their prices for paint alone are pretty good though. I've also heard good things about a place in Bristol, but I'm buggered if I can remember the name...

  3. Eastway82 said:

    I've also heard good things about a place in Bristol, but I'm buggered if I can remember the name...

    I remebered!
    http://www.argoscycles.co.uk

  4. Thanks Eastway. I'll probably go with Bob Jackson.

    If anyone knows of other good spray shops please add them here. It'd be useful to us all to have a comprehensive list I think.

    🙂

    Wheelist

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.