Where to get a respray?

wheelist

Jul 7, 2005
Can anyone suggest a good frame resprayer? In North Wales, the North West, or the Midlands would be best, but I'd be prepared to post.

I've already found: www.bobjacksoncycles.co.uk and they look very pro, but they're a little bit pricey (and it's only my winter frame after all!)

Cheers,

Wheelist

wheelist said:
Can anyone suggest a good frame resprayer? In North Wales, the North West, or the Midlands would be best, but I'd be prepared to post.

I've already found: www.bobjacksoncycles.co.uk and they look very pro, but they're a little bit pricey (and it's only my winter frame after all!)

Cheers,

Wheelist
Bob Jackson are very good, as are Mercian (in Derby). They've just completely restored my old race frame, which cost a packet as there was a lot of repair work to do (a new BB shell was the biggest cost). Their prices for paint alone are pretty good though. I've also heard good things about a place in Bristol, but I'm buggered if I can remember the name...

Thanks Eastway. I'll probably go with Bob Jackson.

If anyone knows of other good spray shops please add them here. It'd be useful to us all to have a comprehensive list I think.

:)

Wheelist