Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Where to get equipment - uk?

Started by MtnBikerChk · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,207 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
9 July 2006
Last activity
10 July 2006
Original author
MtnBikerChk
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,207
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was told by a guy in my LBS that he gets his equipment from the UK because they have better pricing (even with shipping) than the US.

    Specifically, I'm looking for a killer price on Sidis 🙂

  2. MtnBikerChk said:

    I was told by a guy in my LBS that he gets his equipment from the UK because they have better pricing (even with shipping) than the US.

    Specifically, I'm looking for a killer price on Sidis 🙂

    Not sure if this is what you wanted (Total Cycling / Ireland):

    [center]totalcycling.comen NZ[/center]
    [center] [/center]
    [center]totalcycling.comen NZ[/center]

    [left]The prices fluctuate with the foreign currency exchange rate ... [/left]

    [left]You won't be paying VAT, so you can probably ballpark your cost by looking at the listed price ... the actual price will be the listed price (converted from Sterling to Dollars) MINUS the VAT PLUS the SHIPPING.[/left]

  3. MtnBikerChk said:

    I was told by a guy in my LBS that he gets his equipment from the UK because they have better pricing (even with shipping) than the US.

    Specifically, I'm looking for a killer price on Sidis 🙂

    www.probikekit.com

  4. SEGFTG said:

    www.probikekit.com

    lol - I should have mentioned I checked there (I mean they are our sponsor 😉 )

    I'm actually looking for both road and mtb - but I can only seem to find road.

    And I'm asking here cuz you guys always seem to know 🙂

    THANKS!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.