where to get RX100 dual pivot brakes 57mm drop , add in cycling weekly 2 weeks ago

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Debs, Feb 10, 2004.

  1. Debs

    Debs Guest

    Hi,

    looking for front and rear dual pivot RX100, 57mm drop brakes. I'm told that there was an advert in
    cycling weekly a couple of weeks ago for these parts. Has anybody got these details?

    thanks for your help

    debs

    Tags:

  2. Mikesbikes

    Mikesbikes Guest

    "debs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi,
    >
    > looking for front and rear dual pivot RX100, 57mm drop brakes. I'm told that there was an advert
    > in cycling weekly a couple of weeks ago for these parts. Has anybody got these details?
    >
    > thanks for your help
    >
    > debs

    Websters Leicester£29.99 a pair 0116 2548065 www.mailordercycles.com but can't find them on the web
    site. Mike

  3. Mikesbikes

    Mikesbikes Guest

    "debs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi,
    >
    > looking for front and rear dual pivot RX100, 57mm drop brakes. I'm told that there was an advert
    > in cycling weekly a couple of weeks ago for these parts. Has anybody got these details?
    >
    > thanks for your help
    >
    > debs

    Just found it and they say they are sold out Mike

  4. A.Lee

    A.Lee Guest

    On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 00:44:52 -0800, debs wrote:

    > looking for front and rear dual pivot RX100, 57mm drop brakes. I'm told that there was an advert
    > in cycling weekly a couple of weeks ago for these parts. Has anybody got these details?

    New? St.Johns cycles usually advertise these. http://www.sjscycles.com/store/vIndex.htm Have a look
    there, there is quite a choice. Alan.
    --
    To reply by e-mail, change the 'minus' to 'plus'. http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road cycling in the
    North Midlands.

  5. debs <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi,
    >
    > looking for front and rear dual pivot RX100, 57mm drop brakes. I'm told that there was an advert
    > in cycling weekly a couple of weeks ago for these parts. Has anybody got these details?

    Try Spa Cycles 01423 887003 - £45 nut, £40 Allen (current C+)