where to get RX100 dual pivot brakes 57mm drop , add in cycling weekly 2 weeks ago

Debs

Guest
Hi,

looking for front and rear dual pivot RX100, 57mm drop brakes. I'm told that there was an advert in
cycling weekly a couple of weeks ago for these parts. Has anybody got these details?

thanks for your help

debs

"debs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> looking for front and rear dual pivot RX100, 57mm drop brakes. I'm told that there was an advert
> in cycling weekly a couple of weeks ago for these parts. Has anybody got these details?
>
> thanks for your help
>
> debs

Websters Leicester£29.99 a pair 0116 2548065 www.mailordercycles.com but can't find them on the web
site. Mike

"debs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> looking for front and rear dual pivot RX100, 57mm drop brakes. I'm told that there was an advert
> in cycling weekly a couple of weeks ago for these parts. Has anybody got these details?
>
> thanks for your help
>
> debs

Just found it and they say they are sold out Mike

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 00:44:52 -0800, debs wrote:

> looking for front and rear dual pivot RX100, 57mm drop brakes. I'm told that there was an advert
> in cycling weekly a couple of weeks ago for these parts. Has anybody got these details?

New? St.Johns cycles usually advertise these. http://www.sjscycles.com/store/vIndex.htm Have a look
there, there is quite a choice. Alan.
--
To reply by e-mail, change the 'minus' to 'plus'. http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road cycling in the
North Midlands.

debs <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> looking for front and rear dual pivot RX100, 57mm drop brakes. I'm told that there was an advert
> in cycling weekly a couple of weeks ago for these parts. Has anybody got these details?

Try Spa Cycles 01423 887003 - £45 nut, £40 Allen (current C+)