Where to go road bike shoes in wide sizes?

User

Guest
Anyone know who has road bike shoes in roughly a size 11.5 men's wide?
I have some regular width shimano shoes that are getting uncomfortable
after about 50 miles because they are too narrow. Any suggestions?
What would top-level pros like Fabrizio be using?

Lbs that sells SIDI shoes, 11EEE fits like a glove

User wrote:
> Anyone know who has road bike shoes in roughly a size 11.5 men's wide?
> I have some regular width shimano shoes that are getting uncomfortable
> after about 50 miles because they are too narrow. Any suggestions?
> What would top-level pros like Fabrizio be using?

Fabs would /never/ admit having fat feet.

Bill "{cough-cough} SIDI {cough-cough}" S.

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 20:56:06 +0000, User wrote:

> Anyone know who has road bike shoes in roughly a size 11.5 men's wide?

The inexpensive Nashbar branded shoes come in a wide model. FWIW, they're
just rebranded Lakes. Under $50 Mtb and road models.

I've got a year on mine now. No complaints.