where to ride on da east coast

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Dookie, Nov 3, 2003.

1. Dookie

Dookie New Member

Hey
    I'm Dookie and have just moved back up the east coast near Byron Bay. I've got my mountain bike with me and know there is some trails near Minyon Falls but was wondering if there is any other cool trails around here?? And if any other crew live near here and are keen for a chick to go xc/downhillling with then i'd be supa keen.
    Ride on...

Tags:

2. Duckwah

Duckwah New Member

Is that the East coast of Australia or the US, or some other country...

3. its_stuart

its_stuart New Member

Byron Bay, NSW Australia Duckwah we are talking Gods own country man! I would gladly ride wif ya Dookie but I'm stuck west of sydney (yuk!) You shouldn't have to much trouble finding people to ride wif and they'll no where the trails are. Best of luck :)

4. Dookie

Dookie New Member

Thanks....working in the same place as MTB tourist company so the boyz are going to take me out (without the tourists!) - stoked! Hope you're getting some riding in Sydney and not getting too caught up in the big smoke!
    Ride on

5. Duckwah

Duckwah New Member

we ride out in the blue mountains a fair bit but we are also heading down to thredbo for 5 days over summer to do the cannonball run

dunno about getting down that way too often unless we find something special there