Where to send Marzocchi Fork for seal replacement?

(PeteCresswell)

Guest
I give up... those dust seals are *not* coming out for me.

I can't find anything on Marzocchi's web site except an message facility.
Sent the message over a week ago, so I guess nobody's going to reply...

Looks like Chain Reaction does it - but they're in the UK and I'm in the USA.
--
PeteCresswell

(PeteCresswell) wrote:
> I give up... those dust seals are *not* coming out for me.
>
> I can't find anything on Marzocchi's web site except an message facility.
> Sent the message over a week ago, so I guess nobody's going to reply...
>
> Looks like Chain Reaction does it - but they're in the UK and I'm in the USA.

Take it in to Action Wheels in Deptford, NJ or Guys in PA (somewhere),
they'll do it for you in the shop and it won't cost that much.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 13:45:28 -0700, (PeteCresswell) <[email protected]> wrote:

> I give up... those dust seals are *not* coming out for me.
>
> I can't find anything on Marzocchi's web site except an message facility.
> Sent the message over a week ago, so I guess nobody's going to reply...
>
> Looks like Chain Reaction does it - but they're in the UK and I'm in the
> USA.

Try callig them on the phone 661-257-6630 nextt week. The service center
is here in Valencia, CA.. I'm just not sure if they require a RMA number
or ?? in order to do work; I haven't used them in years. I worked with
them direct, but they might now require you go thru a dist., which would
really suck.

2nd option: http://www.hippiesuspension.com/hippietechsuspension/
_____
Slack

"Slack" <ack@eat_this.org> wrote in message
> On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 13:45:28 -0700, (PeteCresswell) <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I give up... those dust seals are *not* coming out for me.
>>
>> I can't find anything on Marzocchi's web site except an message facility.
>> Sent the message over a week ago, so I guess nobody's going to reply...
>>
>> Looks like Chain Reaction does it - but they're in the UK and I'm in the
>> USA.

> Try callig them on the phone 661-257-6630 nextt week. The service center
> is here in Valencia, CA.. I'm just not sure if they require a RMA number
> or ?? in order to do work; I haven't used them in years. I worked with
> them direct, but they might now require you go thru a dist., which would
> really suck.
>
> 2nd option: http://www.hippiesuspension.com/hippietechsuspension/
> _____
> Slack

I do believe you'll need an RMA #. The CA service center rebuilt my bomber
for less thatn $90 including shipping.

Gary

Go to the enduroseal.com site. They have a "how to" for Marzocchi fork
seal replacement and the price is reasonable for their seals. It is
easy to follow except make sure you don't install the seal upside down!!

(PeteCresswell) wrote:
> I give up... those dust seals are *not* coming out for me.
>
> I can't find anything on Marzocchi's web site except an message facility.
> Sent the message over a week ago, so I guess nobody's going to reply...
>
> Looks like Chain Reaction does it - but they're in the UK and I'm in the USA.

Per Andy R.:
>Go to the enduroseal.com site. They have a "how to" for Marzocchi fork
>seal replacement and the price is reasonable for their seals.

Could there be a typo in "enduroseal.com"?

When I do www.enduroseal.com, I'm getting the maker of various sealing
compounds.
--
PeteCresswell