Where to stay for IMH 2003, etc.??

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Maxwell, Apr 17, 2003.

1. Maxwell

Maxwell Guest

Can anyone recommend a particular place to stay in Kona? Ideas for arranging travel ?? When should I
    arrive?(I won't be able to get there prior to Monday before the race..). I'd like to hear how each
    of you planned and arranged your trip. I really appreciate all the supportive e-mails thus far.

So many questions...

Bryan

Tags:

2. Cathy Morgan

Cathy Morgan Guest

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (maxwell) wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a particular place to stay in Kona? Ideas for arranging travel ?? When
    > should I arrive?(I won't be able to get there prior to Monday before the race..). I'd like to
    > hear how each of you planned and arranged your trip. I really appreciate all the supportive
    > e-mails thus far.
    >
    Lots of places are already rented. If it's your first time, I'd go through Premium Plus Sports.

clm in sf

--
    [email protected] cathy morgan, san francisco, ca REMOVE x x to email

3. May I stay with you?

[email protected] (Cathy Morgan) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]k.net>...
    > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
    > (maxwell) wrote:
    >
    > > Can anyone recommend a particular place to stay in Kona? Ideas for arranging travel ?? When
    > > should I arrive?(I won't be able to get there prior to Monday before the race..). I'd like to
    > > hear how each of you planned and arranged your trip. I really appreciate all the supportive
    > > e-mails thus far.
    > >
    > Lots of places are already rented. If it's your first time, I'd go through Premium Plus Sports.
    >
    > clm in sf