Where to stay for IMH 2003, etc.??

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Maxwell, Apr 17, 2003.

  1. Maxwell

    Maxwell Guest

    Can anyone recommend a particular place to stay in Kona? Ideas for arranging travel ?? When should I
    arrive?(I won't be able to get there prior to Monday before the race..). I'd like to hear how each
    of you planned and arranged your trip. I really appreciate all the supportive e-mails thus far.

    So many questions...

    Bryan

    Tags:

  2. Cathy Morgan

    Cathy Morgan Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (maxwell) wrote:

    > Can anyone recommend a particular place to stay in Kona? Ideas for arranging travel ?? When
    > should I arrive?(I won't be able to get there prior to Monday before the race..). I'd like to
    > hear how each of you planned and arranged your trip. I really appreciate all the supportive
    > e-mails thus far.

    Lots of places are already rented. If it's your first time, I'd go through Premium Plus Sports.

    clm in sf

    --
    [email protected] cathy morgan, san francisco, ca REMOVE x x to email

  3. May I stay with you?

    news:<[email protected]k.net>...