Where to stay for IMH 2003, etc.??

Maxwell

Guest
Can anyone recommend a particular place to stay in Kona? Ideas for arranging travel ?? When should I
arrive?(I won't be able to get there prior to Monday before the race..). I'd like to hear how each
of you planned and arranged your trip. I really appreciate all the supportive e-mails thus far.

So many questions...

Bryan

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (maxwell) wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a particular place to stay in Kona? Ideas for arranging travel ?? When
> should I arrive?(I won't be able to get there prior to Monday before the race..). I'd like to
> hear how each of you planned and arranged your trip. I really appreciate all the supportive
> e-mails thus far.

Lots of places are already rented. If it's your first time, I'd go through Premium Plus Sports.

clm in sf

--
[email protected] cathy morgan, san francisco, ca REMOVE x x to email

May I stay with you?