Where to stay for IMH 2003, etc.??

M

Maxwell

Can anyone recommend a particular place to stay in Kona? Ideas for arranging travel ?? When should I
arrive?(I won't be able to get there prior to Monday before the race..). I'd like to hear how each
of you planned and arranged your trip. I really appreciate all the supportive e-mails thus far.

So many questions...

Bryan

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (maxwell) wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a particular place to stay in Kona? Ideas for arranging travel ?? When
> should I arrive?(I won't be able to get there prior to Monday before the race..). I'd like to
> hear how each of you planned and arranged your trip. I really appreciate all the supportive
> e-mails thus far.
>
Lots of places are already rented. If it's your first time, I'd go through Premium Plus Sports.

clm in sf

--
[email protected] cathy morgan, san francisco, ca REMOVE x x to email

May I stay with you?

[email protected] (Cathy Morgan) wrote in message
news:<ironclmx-2504031711200001@pool0236.cvx21-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net>...
> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
> (maxwell) wrote:
>
> > Can anyone recommend a particular place to stay in Kona? Ideas for arranging travel ?? When
> > should I arrive?(I won't be able to get there prior to Monday before the race..). I'd like to
> > hear how each of you planned and arranged your trip. I really appreciate all the supportive
> > e-mails thus far.
> >
> Lots of places are already rented. If it's your first time, I'd go through Premium Plus Sports.
>
> clm in sf