Where to testdrive in Florida

tsp907

Guest
Does anyone have any suggestions of places in Florida to test ride a
good variety of recumbents? My friend lives in central Florida and is
just getting started, so he'd like to test ride some different types.

"tsp907" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone have any suggestions of places in Florida to test ride a
> good variety of recumbents? My friend lives in central Florida and is
> just getting started, so he'd like to test ride some different types.

The bent dealer in central FL I know is in Plant City,
http://poweroncycling.com/ There are some over in Tampa also

"tsp907" <[email protected]> writes:

> Does anyone have any suggestions of places in Florida to test ride a
> good variety of recumbents? My friend lives in central Florida and is
> just getting started, so he'd like to test ride some different types.

Atlantic Cycle in MArgate (near Ft. Lauderdale) specializes in bents.

Phone: 954 971 9590

Bit of a drive though from Central FL.

Jerry Sievers 305 854-3001 (home) WWW ECommerce Consultant
305 321-1144 (mobile http://www.JerrySievers.com/