Where To Upload A Vid?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by khtrials, Jan 15, 2005.

  1. khtrials

    khtrials Guest

    Tags:

  2. Gilby

    Gilby Guest

  3. monociclos

    monociclos Guest

    Hi Gilby!!

    I got suscribed to the forums LONG Time ago, I am the webmaster of
    www.monociclos.com the main unicycle page in SPAIN.

    We need some space for a gallery, It would be great If you can activate
    the monociclos account for the Spanish unicycle comunity.

    Thanks!

    Pepe, Monociclos.com

    PD: Please check the date I suscribed unicyclist.com and all my posts if
    needed.

    --
    monociclos - Doin` trials

    www.monociclos.com Unicycle related stuff in Spanish
    monociclos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4100

  4. mgrant

    mgrant Guest

    Gilby wrote:
    > *... Unfortunately, new accounts don't have gallery access...*

    Is this intentional or a problem with embedding gallery in vBulletin?

    If it's not intentional is work being done to address the situation? Do
    you need help from the gallery devs?

    -mg

    --
    mgrant - Ever hoping for the best!

    The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of
    breath, and one day closer to death.
    michael_j_grant (at) yahoo (dot) com
    Gallery: http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/Michael_Grant/
    mgrant's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/440

  5. khtrials

    khtrials Guest

  6. Great idea with that new album for all new users Gilby.

    --
    andrew_carter - Unicycling because it's really fun!

    carter.andrew (at) gmail (dot) com
    http://www.unicycles.com.au
    Unicycling Tips and Tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com
    *'My big movie (51MB, DivX)' (http://tinyurl.com/4bxdl)*

  7. khtrials

    khtrials Guest

    hey
    I tried to upload my vid to that gallery, but i waited hours and it
    didnt work. But then i found out my video was over 100mb! and its like 2
    minutes i think! does anyone have any video compressor things to
    download. I have one but it wont work with my vids.
    thanks
    pat

    --
    khtrials
    khtrials's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7823

  8. drewation

    drewation Guest

    Gilby wrote:
    > *You can upload it to the unicyclist.com gallery. Unfortunately, new
    > accounts don't have gallery access, but I just created an album where
    > anyone can upload a photo or video. So, try uploading here:
    > http://gallery.unicyclist.com/free4all *

    how do you upload? :confused:

    --
    drewation - S'toons finest :)

    why take the bus when you can uni? :)

    http://www.sunic.s5.com/ - finnaly are site is made :D

    bare with us right know its in the works
    drewation's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8274

  9. drewation

    drewation Guest

  10. Klaas Bil

    Klaas Bil Guest

    On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:10:10 -0600, "khtrials" wrote:

    >does anyone have any video compressor things to
    >download. I have one but it wont work with my vids.

    Go to www.divx.com and take it from there. You need something like
    virtualdub too but I think it's linked from somewhere on the divx
    pages.

    Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
    --
    It's impossible to get old when you ride a unicycle - John (what's in a name) Childs

  11. khtrials

    khtrials Guest

    ok i downloaded one of the divx compressors and it had nothing about
    compressing.
    So then I found another compressor called Moonlight, but that only got
    the vid down to 85 mb....crazy.
    Any help?
    thanks

    --
    khtrials
    khtrials's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7823

  12. miyata

    miyata Guest

    well if you have windows movie maker, yoou can use that to compress it.
    I use it and it does a really good job.<shameless thread jacking> If
    you want to see an example, you can watch my movie
    http://tinyurl.com/6hrta </shameless thread jacking>. I think it comes
    on Windows XP

    --
    miyata - may the schwartz be with you
    miyata's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7390

  13. john_childs

    john_childs Guest

    khtrials wrote:
    > *ok i downloaded one of the divx compressors and it had nothing about
    > compressing.
    > So then I found another compressor called Moonlight, but that only got
    > the vid down to 85 mb....crazy.
    > Any help?
    > thanks *

    I added some comments and tips about DivX compression in a thread over
    in the Just Conversation forum: 'Converting from MOV to MPEG or AVI'
    (http://tinyurl.com/6nyfs). That will get you going if you want to go
    the DivX route.

    --
    john_childs - Guinness Mojo