Where To Upload A Vid?

khtrials

Guest
Hi Gilby!!

I got suscribed to the forums LONG Time ago, I am the webmaster of
www.monociclos.com the main unicycle page in SPAIN.

We need some space for a gallery, It would be great If you can activate
the monociclos account for the Spanish unicycle comunity.

Thanks!

Pepe, Monociclos.com

PD: Please check the date I suscribed unicyclist.com and all my posts if
needed.

--
monociclos - Doin` trials

www.monociclos.com Unicycle related stuff in Spanish
monociclos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4100

Gilby wrote:
> *... Unfortunately, new accounts don't have gallery access...*

Is this intentional or a problem with embedding gallery in vBulletin?

If it's not intentional is work being done to address the situation? Do
you need help from the gallery devs?

-mg

--
mgrant - Ever hoping for the best!

The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of
breath, and one day closer to death.
michael_j_grant (at) yahoo (dot) com
Gallery: http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/Michael_Grant/
mgrant's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/440

Great idea with that new album for all new users Gilby.

--
andrew_carter - Unicycling because it's really fun!

carter.andrew (at) gmail (dot) com
http://www.unicycles.com.au
Unicycling Tips and Tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com
*'My big movie (51MB, DivX)' (http://tinyurl.com/4bxdl)*

hey
I tried to upload my vid to that gallery, but i waited hours and it
didnt work. But then i found out my video was over 100mb! and its like 2
minutes i think! does anyone have any video compressor things to
download. I have one but it wont work with my vids.
thanks
pat

--
khtrials
khtrials's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7823

Gilby wrote:
> *You can upload it to the unicyclist.com gallery. Unfortunately, new
> accounts don't have gallery access, but I just created an album where
> anyone can upload a photo or video. So, try uploading here:
> http://gallery.unicyclist.com/free4all *

how do you upload? :confused:

--
drewation - S'toons finest :)

why take the bus when you can uni? :)

http://www.sunic.s5.com/ - finnaly are site is made :D

bare with us right know its in the works
drewation's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8274

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:10:10 -0600, "khtrials" wrote:

>does anyone have any video compressor things to
>download. I have one but it wont work with my vids.

Go to www.divx.com and take it from there. You need something like
virtualdub too but I think it's linked from somewhere on the divx
pages.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
It's impossible to get old when you ride a unicycle - John (what's in a name) Childs

well if you have windows movie maker, yoou can use that to compress it.
I use it and it does a really good job.<shameless thread jacking> If
you want to see an example, you can watch my movie
http://tinyurl.com/6hrta </shameless thread jacking>. I think it comes
on Windows XP

--
miyata - may the schwartz be with you
miyata's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7390

khtrials wrote:
> *ok i downloaded one of the divx compressors and it had nothing about
> compressing.
> So then I found another compressor called Moonlight, but that only got
> the vid down to 85 mb....crazy.
> Any help?
> thanks *

I added some comments and tips about DivX compression in a thread over
in the Just Conversation forum: 'Converting from MOV to MPEG or AVI'
(http://tinyurl.com/6nyfs). That will get you going if you want to go
the DivX route.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo