Where to watch Tour in Aylesbury, Bucks?

Me

Guest
I have ITV2 and have been enjoying the coverage, but looking to watch a bit
more on my days off...

A silly question I know, but does anyone know of a pub or a shop or
somewhere that is showing Eurosport Live or ITV2 highlights in the
Aylesbury, Bucks area?

I see that a few london pubs are doing it, but what about us in the burbs?

If South Bucks is a no go, what about Oxford or Milton Keynes?

-ride safe

"Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I have ITV2 and have been enjoying the coverage, but looking to watch a

bit
> more on my days off...
>
> A silly question I know, but does anyone know of a pub or a shop or
> somewhere that is showing Eurosport Live or ITV2 highlights in the
> Aylesbury, Bucks area?
>
> I see that a few london pubs are doing it, but what about us in the burbs?
>
> If South Bucks is a no go, what about Oxford or Milton Keynes?

Why not go to any pub with Sky and get them to turn it onto Eurosport? At
that time of day there won't be any objections apart from maybe Golf fans.

--
Simon M.