where was PSF today?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Gadget, May 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gadget

Gadget Guest

The reason why I ask is because their was a family unit in Halforlds up in Enfield and the "young"
    mum looked just as Helen described herself. Fatbirdonabike. Another coincendce was her name was
    Helen too. This I know because I was standing to close to the customer service desk.

So was this a coincidence or not? Sorry for being nosy

Gadget

Tags:

2. >The reason why I ask is because their was a family unit in Halforlds up in Enfield and the "young"
    >mum looked just as Helen described herself. Fatbirdonabike. Another coincendce was her name was
    >Helen too. This I know because I was standing to close to the customer service desk.
    >
    >So was this a coincidence or not? Sorry for being nosy
    >
    >Gadget

Sorry, Gadget, was not I :) I was nowhere near Enfield today, I was in Bungay, cheering on Vernon &
    Nathan at the Bungay races.

Of course, I could be lying, I could have a clone, or this could all be part of some weird X-File
    scenario where paving slab fairies multiply and take over the world ....
    Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaaaaah!!!

Must go - Matron tells me it's time for my medications.

Cheers, PSF

~~~~~~~~~~
    Clean up the waste & get rid of the trapped wind to send a reply

Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
    ~~~~~~~~~~

3. Tony Raven

Tony Raven Guest

In news:[email protected], wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter
    <[email protected]> typed:
    >
    > Sorry, Gadget, was not I :) I was nowhere near Enfield today, I was in Bungay, cheering on Vernon
    > & Nathan at the Bungay races.
    >

And releasing Mr Potter's next money making creation into the wild by all accounts. Never realised
    the PSF was a Hogwart's alumnus.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/arts/3002665.stm

Tony

--
    http://www.raven-family.com

"All truth goes through three steps: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
    Finally, it is accepted as self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.