Where'd everyone go?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by cyclintom, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Mr. Beanz

Mr. Beanz Well-Known Member

Ah thanks! It is much more enjoyable when it posts even semi quick. Months back I would post and have to sit here for a couple minutes till the post was actually posted on the site.

Much better now so I hope it stays that way! :D Thanks!

limerickman likes this.

2. Mr. Beanz

Can't say I blame ya! Yeah, the spam was crazy silly when I last posted a few months ago. Two reasons I would not want to be a mod. Having to clean up spam and nobody wants me as a mod! :D

3. limerickman

limerickman Moderator

If it's any consolation, some of the site functions are a bit slower than others, where I am as well.

503 errors are a regular feature when posting.

But like others have said it could be the browser.

4. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

Have you tried Firefox? The newest version is actually pretty fast, according to a test I found online it was faster than Chrome, but I like the layout of Chrome better. I've been using Firefox since this last Saturday and it does seem faster than Chrome, but I'm still playing with it before I decide to make the switch from Chrome. You can test your browser speed by using this: http://www.speed-battle.com/speedtest_e.php Make sure all your other browser pages/tabs are closed, then paste that address to your browser search and as soon as it goes to the site the test is done. Then you simply try another browser and see how it compares to the first one.

Mr. Beanz likes this.
  5. steve

steve Administrator
    Staff Member

Mr. Beanz likes this.
  6. Mr. Beanz

Better! One the page loads the first time, seems to be good after that, thanks!

limerickman likes this.