Where's Alienator? :-)

531Aussie

Apr 11, 2004
If he's gone to see his buddy in New Zealand, then he's welcome to pop over here and come for a spin :D

Despite his abrasive qualities, alienator did help a lot of people through this forum. His is a transplant recipient and I really hope that he is not having problems with it. :eek:

kdelong said:
Despite his abrasive qualities, alienator did help a lot of people through this forum. His is a transplant recipient and I really hope that he is not having problems with it. :eek:
Oh, don't get me wrong, I realize he's a great contributor. I just generally hold my nose and eat a spoonful of sugar before reading his posts. ;)

I've wondered about him too, I thought maybe he was just taking a break from the forums....

I hope he's okay.

I vaguely remember him saying he was going to visit his friend in New Zealand, but he said it ages ago

coneofsilence said:
What about Crankyfeet?
Crankyfeet went to another forum when this one had all of the spam problems. BTW, where have you been lately?

I think that Alienator was kidding more than anything else about going to New Zealand. I think that he has been gone too long to be just visiting.

I think his last post was in march, would you like me to email him?

531Aussie said:
I vaguely remember him saying he was going to visit his friend in New Zealand, but he said it ages ago

I have him locked in my woolshed, he's developed an unhealthy laniferous fixation.

kdelong said:
Crankyfeet went to another forum when this one had all of the spam problems. BTW, where have you been lately?

I think that Alienator was kidding more than anything else about going to New Zealand. I think that he has been gone too long to be just visiting.
I moved from Australia to Canada so i have been a little busy doing that. I have been doing a lot of traveling but not a lot by bike unfortunately.

kdelong said:
I certainly hope that my previous posts in this thread don't make anyone think I wish him ill - I HOPE he's all right and turns up soon. Or that he's all right even if he doesn't come back.

steve said:
I think his last post was in march, would you like me to email him?

That might be worth a try, Steve.

taniwha said:
I have him locked in my woolshed, he's developed an unhealthy laniferous fixation.

Taniwha, I'm not sure what that fixation is all about, but it sounds ghastly. Does he have access to email in your shed?

Chavez said:
I certainly hope that my previous posts in this thread don't make anyone think I wish him ill - I HOPE he's all right and turns up soon. Or that he's all right even if he doesn't come back.

I don't think anyone thought that, Chavez. Or at least I didn't. Anyone whose been here awhile would know Alienator can dish it out, and take it, with the best of them.

64Paramount said:
Taniwha, I'm not sure what that fixation is all about, but it sounds ghastly. Does he have access to email in your shed?

Oh it's not that bad, just all the lanolin involved leaves your skin beautifully soft. And email, yes, if I let him, I had to stop some of his privileges for a while after I found him fighting with the heading dogs, and then he stole dinner from one of the huntaways.
I do hope he's a good chap come crutching time.