Where's Alienator? :-)

I have released the hounds. When I get him back he will be providing my tribe with a small portion of mountain oysters.

taniwha said:
I have released the hounds. When I get him back he will be providing my tribe with a small portion of mountain oysters.

Seafood? Again?

taniwha said:
Mmmm, maybe not, more like amphibian.

I wish I was amphibian so that I could do things equally well with my left hand as with my right.

alienator said:
I wish I was amphibian so that I could do things equally well with my left hand as with my right.

I always find having two hands useful, but sometimes my prehensile tail comes in mighty handy.

taniwha said:
I always find having two hands useful, but sometimes my prehensile tail comes in mighty handy.

I see. Don't you get apprehensile about the mange under your tail getting on the stuff you handle? Foot and mouth disease is supposed to be unpleasant, but I can't imagine how bad tail and mouth disease would be. If nothing else, it have to be off-putting to strangers to watch you clean dingleberries from between your teeth.

alienator said:
I see. Don't you get apprehensile about the mange under your tail getting on the stuff you handle? Foot and mouth disease is supposed to be unpleasant, but I can't imagine how bad tail and mouth disease would be. If nothing else, it have to be off-putting to strangers to watch you clean dingleberries from between your teeth.

Not at all, in the 1997 Unicef audit of diseases of simian lifeforms, it was decided that tail and mouth was no worse than the common cold, so apart from the odd runny nose I've never suffered scurf, mange, lice or otherwise.

Dingleberries, no I never eat them, in fact I struggle to grow them. Are they a delicacy? How do they compare to raspberries?

taniwha said:
Dingleberries, no I never eat them, in fact I struggle to grow them. Are they a delicacy? How do they compare to raspberries?

When colored like raspberries, dingleberries are worrisome. One upside to dinglebarries over raspberries is that with proper preparation, they can be grown seedless.

alienator said:
When colored like raspberries, dingleberries are worrisome. One upside to dinglebarries over raspberries is that with proper preparation, they can be grown seedless.

Didn't Jefferson Airplane sing about dingleberries?

I'm pretty sure he replied to one of my threads or replied to a comment I made in a thread earlier today.

Alien is MIA again?

Were posts getting a little personal and he got banned? Or is he on another self-imposed hiatus?

He gave valued information, comical theatre and forthright opinion and was most of all, the most opinionated.

He is good value if you took him the right way. Sometimes that was to be by the throat. I hope he come back.

Originally Posted by Scott2468
Were posts getting a little personal and he got banned?
He got banned?
big-smile.png

0.jpg

Quote by Chavez in 2010:
"Maybe he choked to death on his own pique."

That wasn't what he choked on...

He still hasn't shown up?
Hmm, like I said last time: if you're in NZ again, pop over to Melbourne so I can smash ya on me 9kg bike, ya closet weight weenie :)

Quote: That wasn't what he choked on...
What then? A hot dog, a chicken bone, a nut?

weight weenie... wiener... nuts... bone... doggy... hot dog... hot... sweaty... obese... sandwich...

His obese dog died of hyperthermia.

Originally Posted by urge2kill
What then? A hot dog, a chicken bone, a nut?

weight weenie... wiener... nuts... bone... doggy... hot dog... hot... sweaty... obese... sandwich...

His obese dog died of hyperthermia.
R.I.P. Alienator...

Enjoy the Stockholm syndrome you caused, you shady b@stard.
big-smile.png

Btw, these should put him right back in action.
big-smile.png
(If he is smart he will -stay- offline!
big-smile.png
)

0.jpg

0.jpg