Where's Alienator? :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volnix . Alienator is sharing a flat with Gary-Trek in North Korea...
big-smile.png

Is he teaching him the mystery of the kingdom of God?

From what I'm reading, I take it he hasn't posted in quite a while? I remember when the forum software was transferred from vBulletin to Huddler, he stripped all of the information out of his profile and more or less exiled himself for a while, I'm guessing that was his way of protesting. IMHO - if he exiled himself again, good riddance.

Quote by cyberlegend1994:
"IMHO - if he exiled himself again, good riddance."

LMAO!

I actually felt bad for alienator...at first...for having to put up with himself throughout a lifetime.

Now, it's his wife and daughter I have sympathy for.

He actually deserves himself.

Originally Posted by cyberlegend1994

he stripped all of the information out of his profile and more or less exiled himself for a while, I'm guessing that was his way of protesting.
Did he normally have a high posting frequency? He could be an addict.

Originally Posted by urge2kill
Hey, you're getting off-topic again, Volnix. ;)

Where are the aliens?

Did you know that "Alienator" had a TV-Show?
big-smile.png

Found a clip of it online.
big-smile.png

(punk-^%*, blasphemous, dope-fiend ^%*#
big-smile.png
)

0.jpg

I hope to hear from him. I think he was from Tucson, AZ. He would be of help when I go out to climb Mt. Lemmon.

Originally Posted by cyberlegend1994

Not sure about that, but he was on just about every day, nearing the point of mail-bombing us with spam complaints.
I think he might have been mildly addicted.

I calculated that there has been roughly 9 years (9×365), seven months (7×30.4) and 12 days between Alienator's join date and his last login.

(9×365)+(7×30.4)+12 = 3509.8

Divide his total number of posts by that...

12585 / 3510 = ~3.6

That's a posting rate of ~3.6 posts per day, but the estimate includes all previous hiatuses, so it's an underestimate.