Where's Georgie?

Psycholist

Guest
I thought George started the Dauphine and I wanted to see how he did in the TT today just to see how
he was coming along in his return to racing. I searched the entire list of results twice and didn't
see George listed anywhere. Does anyone know what's up with that?

Bob C.

My bet is that Hincapie, Heras, VandeVelde, and the other Postal TdF hopefuls will be doing the
Vuelta a Catalunia starting Monday as their final TdF preparation/selection race. I don't think USPS
will be doing the Tour of Switz.