Where's Georgie?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Psycholist, Jun 11, 2003.

  1. Psycholist

    Psycholist Guest

    I thought George started the Dauphine and I wanted to see how he did in the TT today just to see how
    he was coming along in his return to racing. I searched the entire list of results twice and didn't
    see George listed anywhere. Does anyone know what's up with that?

    Bob C.

    Tags:

  2. Pista-1

    Pista-1 Guest

    My bet is that Hincapie, Heras, VandeVelde, and the other Postal TdF hopefuls will be doing the
    Vuelta a Catalunia starting Monday as their final TdF preparation/selection race. I don't think USPS
    will be doing the Tour of Switz.