where's Health Net

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Dlwyr2, Jun 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dlwyr2

Dlwyr2 Guest

With all the previews of philly week up on the net, why is there no listing for Health Net? anyone?

Tags:

2. Msnsg

Msnsg Guest

Threshold Sports chose to not invite HealthNet to this years races. They feel that HealthNet is not
    qualified to race for several reasons. It is nice that a race organizer can say who can race in
    their own National Championships.

3. Lauren&Erin

Lauren&Erin Guest

You gotta be friggin' kidding me!........ You mean to say that T/S chooses which American
    professional teams are allowed to compete in the "U.S. PRO" championships!!!??? Something smells
    fishy with that story.

MSnSG wrote:

> Threshold Sports chose to not invite HealthNet to this years races. They feel that HealthNet is
    > not qualified to race for several reasons. It is nice that a race organizer can say who can race
    > in their own National Championships.

4. catbsq

catbsq Guest

http://velonews.com/race/dom/articles/4038.0.html

"lauren&erin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > You gotta be friggin' kidding me!........ You mean to say that T/S chooses which American
    > professional teams are
    allowed to
    > compete in the "U.S. PRO" championships!!!??? Something smells fishy with that story.
    >
    >
    > MSnSG wrote:
    >
    > > Threshold Sports chose to not invite HealthNet to this years races.
    They feel
    > > that HealthNet is not qualified to race for several reasons. It is nice
    that a
    > > race organizer can say who can race in their own National Championships.

5. Jonas

Jonas Guest

[email protected] (Dlwyr2) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > With all the previews of philly week up on the net, why is there no listing for Health
    > Net? anyone?

i don't know if they will be in philly but todd herriot smoked a bunch of wannabes at floyd bennet
    field in brooklyn this past saturday.

6. Suz

Suz Guest

"Jonas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (Dlwyr2) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > With all the previews of philly week up on the net, why is there no
    listing for
    > > Health Net? anyone?
    >
    > i don't know if they will be in philly but todd herriot smoked a bunch of wannabes at floyd bennet
    > field in brooklyn this past saturday.

Russ Stevenson and Rusty Beall were at the Mt. Hood Classic SR the past 4 days...
    http://www.nwracereport.com/race_results/race_results_road/053003_hood/day_4_gc.htm

7. Us

Us Guest

pigeon shit.

[email protected] wrote:
    > http://velonews.com/race/dom/articles/4038.0.html
    >
    >
    > "lauren&erin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>You gotta be friggin' kidding me!........ You mean to say that T/S chooses which American
    >>professional teams are
    >
    > allowed to
    >
    >>compete in the "U.S. PRO" championships!!!??? Something smells fishy with that story.
    >>
    >>
    >>MSnSG wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>>Threshold Sports chose to not invite HealthNet to this years races.
    >
    > They feel
    >
    >>>that HealthNet is not qualified to race for several reasons. It is nice
    >
    > that a
    >
    >>>race organizer can say who can race in their own National Championships.
    >>
    >>

8. <Lines: 2 <X-Admin: [email protected] <From: [email protected] (Dlwyr2) <Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing
    <Date: 03 Jun 2003 03:39:02 GMT <References: <[email protected]>
    <Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com <Subject: Re: where's Health Net <Message-ID:
    <[email protected]>

<what the hell are you talking about?? What does <Wordin have to do with Gord suing BMC and
    Threshold... <Get a clue

So, whatever happened with this whole deal?

Wasn't there supposed to be a statement or something, or did I just miss it?

-kraig

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.