where's Health Net

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Dlwyr2, Jun 2, 2003.

  1. Dlwyr2

    Dlwyr2 Guest

    With all the previews of philly week up on the net, why is there no listing for Health Net? anyone?

    Tags:

  2. Msnsg

    Msnsg Guest

    Threshold Sports chose to not invite HealthNet to this years races. They feel that HealthNet is not
    qualified to race for several reasons. It is nice that a race organizer can say who can race in
    their own National Championships.

  3. Lauren&Erin

    Lauren&Erin Guest

    You gotta be friggin' kidding me!........ You mean to say that T/S chooses which American
    professional teams are allowed to compete in the "U.S. PRO" championships!!!??? Something smells
    fishy with that story.

    MSnSG wrote:

    > Threshold Sports chose to not invite HealthNet to this years races. They feel that HealthNet is
    > not qualified to race for several reasons. It is nice that a race organizer can say who can race
    > in their own National Championships.

  4. catbsq

    catbsq Guest

    http://velonews.com/race/dom/articles/4038.0.html

    "lauren&erin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > You gotta be friggin' kidding me!........ You mean to say that T/S chooses which American
    > professional teams are
    allowed to
    > compete in the "U.S. PRO" championships!!!??? Something smells fishy with that story.
    >

    > MSnSG wrote:
    >
    > > Threshold Sports chose to not invite HealthNet to this years races.
    They feel
    > > that HealthNet is not qualified to race for several reasons. It is nice
    that a
    > > race organizer can say who can race in their own National Championships.

  5. Jonas

    Jonas Guest

    [email protected] (Dlwyr2) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > With all the previews of philly week up on the net, why is there no listing for Health
    > Net? anyone?

    i don't know if they will be in philly but todd herriot smoked a bunch of wannabes at floyd bennet
    field in brooklyn this past saturday.

  6. Suz

    Suz Guest

    "Jonas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (Dlwyr2) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > With all the previews of philly week up on the net, why is there no
    listing for
    > > Health Net? anyone?
    >
    > i don't know if they will be in philly but todd herriot smoked a bunch of wannabes at floyd bennet
    > field in brooklyn this past saturday.

    Russ Stevenson and Rusty Beall were at the Mt. Hood Classic SR the past 4 days...
    http://www.nwracereport.com/race_results/race_results_road/053003_hood/day_4_gc.htm

  7. Us

    Us Guest

    pigeon shit.

    [email protected] wrote:
    > http://velonews.com/race/dom/articles/4038.0.html
    >

    > "lauren&erin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>You gotta be friggin' kidding me!........ You mean to say that T/S chooses which American
    >>professional teams are
    >
    > allowed to
    >
    >>compete in the "U.S. PRO" championships!!!??? Something smells fishy with that story.
    >>

    >>MSnSG wrote:
    >>

    >>>Threshold Sports chose to not invite HealthNet to this years races.
    >
    > They feel
    >
    >>>that HealthNet is not qualified to race for several reasons. It is nice
    >
    > that a
    >
    >>>race organizer can say who can race in their own National Championships.

  8. <Lines: 2 <X-Admin: [email protected] <From: [email protected] (Dlwyr2) <Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing
    <Date: 03 Jun 2003 03:39:02 GMT <References: <[email protected]>

    <what the hell are you talking about?? What does <Wordin have to do with Gord suing BMC and
    Threshold... <Get a clue

    So, whatever happened with this whole deal?

    Wasn't there supposed to be a statement or something, or did I just miss it?

    -kraig