where's Health Net

Dlwyr2

Guest
With all the previews of philly week up on the net, why is there no listing for Health Net? anyone?

Threshold Sports chose to not invite HealthNet to this years races. They feel that HealthNet is not
qualified to race for several reasons. It is nice that a race organizer can say who can race in
their own National Championships.

You gotta be friggin' kidding me!........ You mean to say that T/S chooses which American
professional teams are allowed to compete in the "U.S. PRO" championships!!!??? Something smells
fishy with that story.

http://velonews.com/race/dom/articles/4038.0.html

[email protected] (Dlwyr2) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> With all the previews of philly week up on the net, why is there no listing for Health
> Net? anyone?

i don't know if they will be in philly but todd herriot smoked a bunch of wannabes at floyd bennet
field in brooklyn this past saturday.

"Jonas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Dlwyr2) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > With all the previews of philly week up on the net, why is there no
listing for
> > Health Net? anyone?
>
> i don't know if they will be in philly but todd herriot smoked a bunch of wannabes at floyd bennet
> field in brooklyn this past saturday.

Russ Stevenson and Rusty Beall were at the Mt. Hood Classic SR the past 4 days...
http://www.nwracereport.com/race_results/race_results_road/053003_hood/day_4_gc.htm

pigeon ****.

[email protected] wrote:
> http://velonews.com/race/dom/articles/4038.0.html
>

> "lauren&erin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>You gotta be friggin' kidding me!........ You mean to say that T/S chooses which American
>>professional teams are
>
> allowed to
>
>>compete in the "U.S. PRO" championships!!!??? Something smells fishy with that story.
>>

>>MSnSG wrote:
>>

>>>Threshold Sports chose to not invite HealthNet to this years races.
>
> They feel
>
>>>that HealthNet is not qualified to race for several reasons. It is nice
>
> that a
>
>>>race organizer can say who can race in their own National Championships.

<Date: 03 Jun 2003 03:39:02 GMT <References: <[email protected]>

<what the hell are you talking about?? What does <Wordin have to do with Gord suing BMC and
Threshold... <Get a clue

So, whatever happened with this whole deal?

Wasn't there supposed to be a statement or something, or did I just miss it?

-kraig