Where's Margaret Suran?

Damsel in dis Dress

Guest
I haven't noticed her posting anything for awhile, and I don't have
her e-mail address anymore.

Carol

On Fri 20 Jan 2006 12:39:59p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Damsel in dis
Dress?

> I haven't noticed her posting anything for awhile, and I don't have
> her e-mail address anymore.
>
> Carol

Margaret has been here spradically. She has been taking care of some family
matters, but she is fine.

--
Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

"One man's meat is another man's poison"
- Oswald Dykes, English writer, 1709.

Damsel in dis Dress <[email protected]> looking for trouble
wrote in news:[email protected]:

> I haven't noticed her posting anything for awhile, and I don't have
> her e-mail address anymore.
>
> Carol

Last time I talked to Margaret on the phone (a week or two ago) she was
busy, busy, busy. She had a lot on her plate at the time, but she was just
fine. I also talked to her friend Marcel. He is doing well, which I was
very pleased to hear.

Michael

--
Pics aren't great but here are 2 of my 4 brats.
Hoot about to ****** the snack out of my mouth:

Ramsey ever curious about electronics breaking into the TMobile bag:
http://tinypic.com/jtrwgn.jpg

On 20 Jan 2006 20:49:34 +0100, Wayne Boatwright
<wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri 20 Jan 2006 12:39:59p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Damsel in dis
>Dress?
>
>> I haven't noticed her posting anything for awhile, and I don't have
>> her e-mail address anymore.
>>
>> Carol

>Margaret has been here spradically. She has been taking care of some family
>matters, but she is fine.

Thanks so much, Wayne. I've been concerned.

Carol

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> I haven't noticed her posting anything for awhile, and I don't have
> her e-mail address anymore.
>
> Carol

Hi, Carol, Thank you for caring. I am still around. My sister fell
and broke her leg in two places a little more than a month ago. She
is in a rehab facility right near where I live and I go and visit with
her at least once a day. :eek:)

Marcel had a stress test three weeks ago today and found out that one
artery was completely blocked. He had angioplasty and a Stent
implanted after the artery was unclogged. He is fine now, thank you.

Between the two of them, I keep busy. I have to be extra careful with
Marcel's diet, low salt, low fat, low cholesterol, but actually I have
cooked like that for many years now, so it is not too much of a change.