Where's Margaret Suran?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Damsel in dis Dress, Jan 20, 2006.

  1. I haven't noticed her posting anything for awhile, and I don't have
    her e-mail address anymore.

    Carol

    Tags:

  2. On Fri 20 Jan 2006 12:39:59p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Damsel in dis
    Dress?

    > I haven't noticed her posting anything for awhile, and I don't have
    > her e-mail address anymore.
    >
    > Carol

    Margaret has been here spradically. She has been taking care of some family
    matters, but she is fine.

    --
    Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

    "One man's meat is another man's poison"
    - Oswald Dykes, English writer, 1709.

  3. Damsel in dis Dress <[email protected]> looking for trouble
    wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > I haven't noticed her posting anything for awhile, and I don't have
    > her e-mail address anymore.
    >
    > Carol

    Last time I talked to Margaret on the phone (a week or two ago) she was
    busy, busy, busy. She had a lot on her plate at the time, but she was just
    fine. I also talked to her friend Marcel. He is doing well, which I was
    very pleased to hear.

    Michael

    --
    Pics aren't great but here are 2 of my 4 brats.
    Hoot about to snatch the snack out of my mouth:

    Ramsey ever curious about electronics breaking into the TMobile bag:
    http://tinypic.com/jtrwgn.jpg

  4. On 20 Jan 2006 20:49:34 +0100, Wayne Boatwright
    <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

    >On Fri 20 Jan 2006 12:39:59p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Damsel in dis
    >Dress?
    >
    >> I haven't noticed her posting anything for awhile, and I don't have
    >> her e-mail address anymore.
    >>
    >> Carol

    >Margaret has been here spradically. She has been taking care of some family
    >matters, but she is fine.

    Thanks so much, Wayne. I've been concerned.

    Carol

  5. Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
    > I haven't noticed her posting anything for awhile, and I don't have
    > her e-mail address anymore.
    >
    > Carol

    Hi, Carol, Thank you for caring. I am still around. My sister fell
    and broke her leg in two places a little more than a month ago. She
    is in a rehab facility right near where I live and I go and visit with
    her at least once a day. :eek:)

    Marcel had a stress test three weeks ago today and found out that one
    artery was completely blocked. He had angioplasty and a Stent
    implanted after the artery was unclogged. He is fine now, thank you.

    Between the two of them, I keep busy. I have to be extra careful with
    Marcel's diet, low salt, low fat, low cholesterol, but actually I have
    cooked like that for many years now, so it is not too much of a change.