Where's the Virus? The Fujian Fairy Tale

John

Guest
Where's the Virus? The Fujian Fairy Tale by Jon Rappoport

DECEMBER 16, 2003. The bigger and more insane the lie, the more people will believe it---even after
it's obvious it IS a lie.

In the last two days, AP has posted an article on the flu vaccine, explaining how difficult it is to
make the right prediction, each season, on which strain of flu to build a vaccine against. Which
strain will be the dominant infection in the population, etc. Blah, blah.

Buried in the story is this VERY interesting remark:

"Ten percent to 20 percent of H3N2 viruses around the world were Fujian [this year]. But the Centers
for Disease Control and Prevention [CDC] was having trouble isolating a sample that could be the
basis of a vaccine."

COULD NOT ISOLATE THE FLU VIRUS.

OBVIOUSLY HAD ALREADY ISOLATED IT ONCE IN ORDER TO DETECT ITS EXISTENCE BUT NOW COULD NOT
ISOLATE IT AGAIN.

OR HAD IT EVER BEEN ISOLATED IN THE FIRST PLACE?

OR HAD IT JUST BEEN INFERRED FROM SO-CALLED EVIDENCE?

WHEN THE CHIPS WERE DOWN---TIME TO MAKE A VACCINE---THEY COULD NOT FIND IT.

This goes to the heart of what I have been writing for years about the virus hunters. They are
winging it. They have established certain patterns or rituals for discovering new viruses...and they
stick to them even though they are not scientific.

The more arcane these rituals are, the more other scientists are cowed and refuse to issue
challenges.

This is the Boy Who Cried Wolf, over and over. When the townspeople show up, the wolf isn't there.

"Oh the wolf was here, but he isn't now."

"The Fujian virus was here, I know I put it somewhere, but I can't find it."

This is sheer blue sky baloney.

"I can describe the entire genetic sequence and headlights and the grill and the fins and the color
and door handles of this new virus...I just can't get my hands on an actual virus."

Sure. Just go back to your padded cell. We'll call you if we need you.

JON RAPPOPORT www.nomorefakenews.com

In article <[email protected]>,
john <[email protected]> wrote:
>Where's the Virus? The Fujian Fairy Tale by Jon Rappoport
>
>DECEMBER 16, 2003. The bigger and more insane the lie, the more people will believe it---even after
>it's obvious it IS a lie.
>
>In the last two days, AP has posted an article on the flu vaccine, explaining how difficult it is
>to make the right prediction, each season, on which strain of flu to build a vaccine against. Which
>strain will be the dominant infection in the population, etc. Blah, blah.
>
>Buried in the story is this VERY interesting remark:
>
>"Ten percent to 20 percent of H3N2 viruses around the world were Fujian [this year]. But the
>Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [CDC] was having trouble isolating a sample that could
>be the basis of a vaccine."
>
>COULD NOT ISOLATE THE FLU VIRUS.

That's not what it says.

This Jon Rappoport may be even stupider than Scudamore, assuming such a thing is possible.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)